RamshackleStudios - The Little Dino!

UMMMMM

5 Likes

Oh wow thank you for pointing that out, I forgot to add borders in that area of the map

4 Likes

Everyone, I have some sad news to share. I’m afraid due to recent time constraints and the project being much larger than originally intended the little dino will be receiving a delay. Originally I was planning on releasing the game on Halloween but I’m afraid that just isn’t going to happen. I hope you guys can enjoy it just as much when it does eventually release!

6 Likes

@hihilogic how did you reach the out of bounds area? I went to add borders, but they were already there. If you tell me step by step how you reached this than I might be able to fix it

4 Likes

I just sat and stood up a bunch and it seemed to work :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hmm, I think I know how I might fix this but it’ll take some testing.

4 Likes

Update 0.5

Additions:

• Ending 2 of 6

• new story options

• New Dino

• New audio changes and fixes

Sorry for not keeping up with these, I’m working on the game in my free time but the forums just aren’t my main priority right now. I’m trying to keep them brief to avoid spoilers which is why these update logs seem short.

3 Likes

Would you guys be interested in video updates regarding spoilers walking through the new features/endings and how to find them? (This will not be showing me my face appearance or voice, just the game itself)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes
Spoilers

The little dino update 0 5 test 1 - YouTube

I’m still working on the sound design, so a few areas lack music. And some will be changed to fit better.

4 Likes

Update 0.6:

Additions:

• Fixed bug where dialog would keep triggering over and over

• Added new story option

• Added new background objects

Yeah, I’m working on this game in my free time again

5 Likes

Hey guys! So I updated the grass and wanted to get some feedback

Here are the new sprites:
Screenshot 2022-02-28 8.50.48 PM
(Or they can also be found in the game)

Using some basic code I made them randomly interchange through 2 different grass sprites to feel more natural

And here is the only record I have of the old grass (there are some spoilers in this video)

4 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Way cooler now, the grass is. Nice job!

1 Like

wahhhhh it was terrblie why you make game so sad? i cant spell

4 Likes

I didn’t! You played it that way :wink:

2 Likes

Update 0.7:

• UI changes

• Graphics update

• new effects

• new dialog

2 Likes

Development Update:

Future plans have changed, and The Little Dino is officially undergoing a complete top to bottom revamp. This means 99% of what is already in the game is set to change, including the endings. Although I plan to avoid any major spoilers I will be taking any questions you may have regarding the future of the game.

Thank you for your time, cheers! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Still a work in progress, but we’re getting somewhere!

(Make sure to click play in order to view the video, if not it’ll just keep looping the preview)

4 Likes

Glad to see you back! Good luck on development, going to keep this topic on watching:D

3 Likes

Much appreciated! Been keeping up with sol too, even though I’ve been silent :slight_smile:

3 Likes