Rate my new Piece!

Hi! I’m Baconcat008, and I made some new music, and I want you to rate it!
I kinda stepped out of my comfort zone this time, using more realistic sounds for bass and drums, and I wanted to see if it was good!
Song

• :star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star::star:

0 voters

Thanks!
(ps, Please do not use this song in your games, Videos, etc. I just wanted to show it!)

2 Likes

Damn, this is legit. Like, no lie, this is professional level stuff.

1 Like

Do you mind if I use this for something? You will be guaranteed in the credits.

1 Like

Dude, this is actually good. Just give the guy some respect.

4 Likes

It’s not about undermining this, it’s about not undermining what professionals do.

1 Like

Go pro man, this is better than most of my stuff, and I am professional. This is pro music.

4 Likes

Aren’t you a minor?

you’re a pro music artist too? Pretty sure it’s just a hobby and a new thing you started, just because you make music doesn’t mean you’re pro-

2 Likes

Professional means you’re getting paid for it, on a regulars basis. And therefor that you pay taxes on your earnings. Something you can’t really do as a child… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think he was saying that it’s good that he was comparing it to a professionals work, even though I don’t necessarily believe in the idea that you become a pro doesn’t mean you’re really good at it, mainly just the idea that one enjoys doing it and that’s all that really matters. If you are getting frustrated that someone would rate this to a professional’s work, then I guess you shouldn’t be on any forums then if you can’t accept responses that don’t even relate to you then leave.

3 Likes

Also I’m pretty sure a profession is like an educated trade in which can be made into earnings, but I think we are talking about a different definition of professional.

Also I don’t want to strike an argument or make this sound rude, but your own post (either by miscommunication or misunderstanding) but if sounded way out of line.

2 Likes

Words of wisdom, random maniacal vegetable.

3 Likes

I’m making ad revenue off of it.

3 Likes

That’s neat, well.

Hope you’re successful in what you do someday!

3 Likes

Yea, I suppose you could use it, What would you need it for? and thanks for all of the compllements (:

4 Likes

All @Baconcat does is music, lol,

piano, recorder, jummbox, (laggggbox, inside joke) its his hobby

1 Like

Lol thats true (:

1 Like

Also, Should I make more stuff with these more realistic sounds?

2 Likes

ye

2 Likes

A game. (I’ll PM you the details.)

1 Like

Well, that definition still doesn’t apply either…

2 Likes