Rating Games(Even The Outside)

Hi guys just want to do something fun while everyone is making their games! Everyday I will post any type of games. I will put two games and you will have to decide which one it better and why. Techinally you have to pick which side you on.

• Image result for doom eternal
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Wikipedia

0 voters

Which one is better Metal gear or Doom?

2 Likes

what if you have never played either game XD

Hmmm have you watch any videos of it?

1 Like

In that case I could tell you what this game is all about and you could assume how it is?

1 Like

Ive never heard of either of them and idk if that would work maybe tho

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a 2013 action hack and slash game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Konami Digital Entertainment.

Story: The events of Metal Gear Rising are set in the year 2018, four years after the events of Guns of the Patriots . The Patriots, a powerful shadow organization running the world’s war economy, have been destroyed and Private Military Companies (PMC) have splintered into numerous factions.

Main character: Raiden or Jack ripper

Doom takes place during the year 2149 in a research facility on Mars owned by the Union Aerospace Corporation . The facility is run by Dr. Samuel Hayden, a UAC scientist whose mind now inhabits an android body after having lost his original to brain cancer.

Doom Eternal is a first-person shooter game developed by id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks

Main Character: DoomGuy or The Doom Slayer

2 Likes

I’ve seen some videos on Doom Eternal and it was pretty cool, but I just now heard of Metal Gear and I don’t know anything of Metal Gear Rising so I can’t really say that my vote would count.

Oof This is harder than I thought it would be

So Techinally Mear Gear Rising is a hack and slash game with epic visuals and fight scenes.
Just like at gamougg 4 making in development page it will show one of the scenes

I’ve never played both of those games. My knowledge is limited to Minecraft, pokemon, Mario, smash bros, Zelda botw, Trackmania, and that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Well i guess we cant do oustide game, just do flowlab games.

Same

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
WHAT?!?
NANI?!?
Image result for jojo nani picture

1 Like

Whats that for?? The fact that we only play games like Minecraft, Pokemon, Mario, Smash bros, BOTW, and Trackmania

No the fact that i made it too hard for you guys sorry…

1 Like

I think I wasted a page…

1 Like

Well actually, I’ve only seen videos of BOTW, Trackmania, and some mario games.
This isn’t hard for us, I’m just not very interested in a lot of different games. I’m sure most people have played games like Doom or Metal Gear

1 Like

Both of these are literally my favorite games in each of their respective series, so I have no clue.

1 Like

also I got one

2 Likes

You know what? I think I’ve decided on DOOM Eternal.

1 Like