Reach 250! (Bang, by Jsoft)

Check out my game! Tell me if you reach 250 points.

If you do reach 250 points say “I earned 250 points” in this forum.

4 Likes

I earned 250 points!

It’s a really neat game! However, when I was playing though if I pressed an arrow key, the same arrow keys that were coming up also acted as if they were pressed.
Like if I pressed the down arrow key the rest of the down arrow keys coming up disappear and add up to the overall score, so it was a bit easier for me to reach 250 points.

The game is still cool though! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

hehe! I didnt get 250 but i got 230 :’(

2 Likes

It’s supposed to do that CrabDeveloper, because when you click that arrow key it clears all matching arrow keys on the board. Also, I’m not done with it.

2 Likes

Thanks for playing. It’s not done yet. I also have a game named little world. Here is the link:

It’s also still in development

Let’s do a poll on which game is better! So… Would you rather play little world (my favorite,) or would you rather play Bang! When I’m finished with it. Both games are still in development, I’m almost done with little world, and I’m still working on Bang! [poll type=regular results=on_close chartType=pie close=2021-03-10T08:00:00.000Z]

• Little World
  • Bang!
    [/poll]
  • Little World
  • Bang!

0 voters

When making a poll, you have to post it on a separate line for it to load in.

1 Like

I’m not finished with the game. As you can probably see, I’m not finished with the losing scene yet. But I’m happy with what I have so far.

And thanks ManiacPumpkin, I just learned a new thing in forums from you! :grinning:

And the music is made by me :notes:

2 Likes

Wow i cant make music… and a clarinet is not very good for vdeo game music even if i am grade 3… Well done @Jsoft_Studios

1 Like

You shouldn’t be sharing your ages or grades on a public forum, there are creepy people out there.

3 Likes