📚 RecrypText Label Bundle - V1.3

Oh my gosh, is that Samuel’s asset pack?

4 Likes

Yep! It’s a great pack for testing and getting things out quickly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

recognize it right away lol

1 Like

I’m sorry for the late reply, I was really busy. But it worked! Thank’s so much!

1 Like

I have been playing with an idea I had. This is just a prototype. But I would like to make it way better. It is sort of like a google doc’s but for RecrypText.
Also, @Recryptech , do you know any way of making it stop blinking?

1 Like

@Good_Games It’s because your stats are being input after your start input. If you make the start input last it should fix the blinking as you type issue

2 Likes

Thanks, that helped me realize my mistake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have edited the character handler bundle. It really isn’t impressive, but it might be helpful to some users.
It uses labels instead of animations, so you can use the many flowlab fonts.

Wow, this is crazy! How did you get the gradient colors with labels?

1 Like

The attach feature in labels, it effects the color, size, and alpha. So it worked out easy. :slight_smile: I didn’t know about the color function, but I took a guess, and I ended be right.
The only part I wasn’t happy with, is that you have to make a blank animation, since the alpha effects the label.

1 Like

Hey, @Recryptech ! I have been working on a project, do you mind if I use some of the code from the bundles? Specifically the FX ones?

2 Likes

You can use the bundles as examples, they’re free to use. If you’re going to use them whole-sale, I’d appreciate credit, but it’s not necessary

1 Like

Thanks! I will give you credit definitely. I am just making another example.

1 Like