Regional Prices

Or they’re mixing things up

Well they said 0.019₱ and not $0.019, but I’m not for sure they got their numbers all correct.

according to the internet 1 pesos is $0.019, so I think they got it mixed up

Maybe they got the 81 pesos mixed up, cause it it’s actually $0.019 per pesos and it only costs 81 pesos, you really can’t get any cheaper than that.
That’s like $1.54 approximately.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying.

The prices are already lower, whatever system Grazer uses for people to pay for things probably accounts for what country you’re buying it in like most websites

1 Like

I’m half from the Philippines so I support this

1 Like

You didn’t even read the rest

Alrighty.

Yeah but, i searched before about that. And it said 50P, so we legally searched wrong. I forgot what i searched but it said 50P

50P for what?

50₱ is one dollah’, if u didnt know.

A little less, but yes. I did know, I wrote the conversion rate multiple times

Yes, but i still hope @grazer sees the post.

… did you not read anything either? You can already get indie for 81P or $1.5, which is far cheaper than the $9 you’d have to pay in the US.

If what the other guy said about minimum wage is right that’s more than a fair price

Im not really allowed to buy it YET. But, it would be nice for other people who live in other states.

It already is, you’re getting it for almost 90% off compared to the US.

Idk what that means, but ok :), ill solution this now.

You asked for indie to be cheaper depending on your location right? Well it is, you only have you pay a dollar and a half, while I for example pay 9 dollars

9 dollars is more than a dollar and a half.

I translated 50x9. It answer is 450, im still confused.

How much does indie cost for you in pesos?

send what it says here