Responding To MeBurningSlime's Challenge - The Fourth Civil War of Flowlab

Congratulations – You just lost all your mature supporters!

Lol, imagine getting a joke.

I think I touched on the Off-Topic Channel before, but I am just going to say this: I neither support nor hate the Off-Topic Channel. I try my best to keep out of it, because when I come to Flowlab, I usually expect to see game development being discussed. But when it is filled with memes only, that is when I try to avoid it. Memes are fun, but this forum wasn’t supposed to be a memepocalypse. However, I do not think that Off-Topic channels should be disbanded because there are people who genuinely like it.

So what I am trying to say is, I do not hate the Off-Topic channels, but I don’t support them either.

1 Like

lol imagine getting a joke responding to a joke

Lol, imagine being funny

If you don’t think it’s funny then sorry I can’t read your mind

Browngr told me this was for fun no harm intended and I mistakenly took him at his word

Dude; stop ruining the fun, man. Deal with it.

@MetaNinja the reason I do that is because people don’t really like my games on the forum even though other people do, and I know people will just say ‘theyre being nice to u’ but they honestly do. So I just stick to attempting to have fun here and showing games to others.

Take that boiz

WE WILL CRUSH THEM UNDER OUR EMMENCE MIGHT AND SWIFT ACTION. WE CANNOT BE STOPPED I OUR CONQUEST. epic.

3 Likes

ayyyyy sup BrO

(This is the actor for Archer, so y’all bout to get smahed) s

But the 1 game of yours everyone DID like, you almost erased off the face of the Earth because the backgrounds needed epilepsy warnings…

Vegen? more like eat plant

1 Like

I already apologized for that if you’re gonna blackmark me forever now that’s kind of unfair

eat plant? more like BoRe RaGnOrAk

Bro ur a burning slime? that just sounds like a magma cube with down syndrome.

2 Likes

oh now it’s ON

Not my point, my point is that if you felt so bad about people not liking your games: How come you were so quick to delete the 1 everyone DID like?

bUt i aM frOnch frI. I caNt nOt be stOped

2 Likes