Rick Astley And His Adventure Across The Rick Roll Universe

So you would read the whole entire story?

1 Like

I really wasnā€™t paying attention to anywords

i would.

ok then I will tell you the whole story of how I became to be rick rolly

1 Like

So once upon a timeā€¦

Early in the morning, Right in Swwwweeeetttt Canada in my sweet home town, I got on the computer, logged in and went straight to game-making on game maker studio. (Sorry no flowlab yet) I was still working on my first game. I didnt know what to call so at that time I called it Hliarous Nameless Game. After a while I got bored and went on youtube to watch some memes. (At that time rickroll memes were very cool, But at that time I didnĀ“t know about itā€¦) But hey thats when I saw it. I got a notification from one of my friends (he is on flowlab somewhere) And he sent me a link.

Im likeĀØHmā€¦What could this be? Very dog videos?!? Oh Shit Yeah! :smiley:ĀØ But as I click on it and loaded the videoā€¦it was horribleā€¦I was rick rolledā€¦But instead of banging my keyboard and bashing my computerā€¦(Since I didnĀ“t know what rick roll was) I asked my friend

ĀØWhat song is this? This song is good :neutral_face: ā€¦ĀØ
He replied a hour later saying that ĀØyou just go rick rolled donĀ“t ya knowĀØ
I told him I donĀ“t unerstand. So he sent a link full of rick roll videos and I got to know the original video. You know what video it was. It was made my the legendary rick astley. From that day on it became one of my favorites and I also learned more songs that he made. So one day while looking online. I didnĀ“t really like Game Maker Studio that much. So I type inĀØ Free Game making software for cool dudesĀØ and The results was this site. Flowlab.ioā€¦I signed in picked my name. Rick_Rolly.
And so I sign in and read the pages on the left-corner and went to forum and made the very first page in forum. it was something like ĀØif you rickroll me i willā€¦ĀØ Then I signed off and went straight to the paper. and pencil. I wrote down ideas to start my very first game in flowlab, which you see right now and went back online to found this guy named Galactian did not believe the power of rick roll. But thank you @John_Shrekinson for believeing the power of rickroll. Anyways I left for a couple of weeks and came back because I was busy trying to get therapy becuase of Galactian reply.(Hey Galaction pls donĀ“t send a hitman on me because I was actually busy in stuff thank you.) I add a new page and created this goo topic of rick roll!

THE END

I would like to thanks everyone who talked to me and helped me post this game thank you. I would also thank my friend who is now in flowlab somewhere, who showed me the power of rickroll. Thank you too.

5 Likes

No problem man. Rickroll forever! Based superhero origin story btw.

2 Likes

Agreeded
Screenshot 2022-11-02 11.58.16 AM

2 Likes

41f667f5725f55c2e9a0fdba3cfffe662743d487_2_345x193

1 Like

fr u posted this like weeks ago

1 Like

Hello Rick-rollers! I have some questions to ask. What would you guys want me to add in this game of rickroll universe. Anything. And also I am trying to make this game a little but harder and annoying, but not too much. So what else should I add to make it harder?

1 Like

add some enemies walking around, who try to rick roll you

2 Likes

get-stick-bugged-lol

6 Likes

isnā€™t the whole point to get rick rolled? make anti- rick rollers, and then make rick roll moves inn the game so you can defeat them with the power of rick roll

2 Likes

thats what i put your welcome

Hey everyone! I am trying to add npc to the game to talk, too. I just need to askā€¦Who is rick astleyā€™s best friends?

2 Likes

The woman in the song and his hairdo

1 Like

Now that is a good one, pal.
So RICK ASTLEY, this is your game. Very coolā€¦heheheā€¦

1 Like

Bro that ainā€™t the real Rick Astley. Rick probably wouldnā€™t base his whole game dev profile on one song.

You don know that though? You dont know rick astley personal lifeā€¦So it could be

Itā€™s the power of deduction. Rick Astley would most likely never visit this place.