Rise - Releasing Tomorrow!

Hey! This is the update and input log for Rise! I will be posting updates and asking for feedback. The release date will be announced soon!

The estimates release date is: April 2021!

6 Likes

I am going to be adding a daily rewards system and I need your vote!

• Free Skins
  • Free Stars(Used too by Skins)
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

This meme pretty much sums up what I am thinking right now.

But seriously, I vote for both.

5 Likes

Daily skins seem a bit too op. Maybe skin shards?
The whole point of the game is to get the skins so maybe not have it time-oriented.

2 Likes

Maybe about one or two skins as day-streak rewards? Like if you visit the game X consecutive days, you get access to the skin. This could encourage people to continuously visit the game.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea.

3 Likes

Just make sure you can also unlock skins normally, cause otherwise you’ll basically make it the same issue as previously mentioned but even worse.

2 Likes

This is what I’m thinking for the button to go to the Daily rewards:Daily rewards button

5 Likes

Yeah I will still have it so you can unlock them normally.

1 Like

Good art.
I got nostalgic a second ago: last time I played your game, you wanted me to review it. It just had 5 levels and I have it 7/10 I think

1 Like

I think that you should mostly do free stars but every few days give away a free skin, or maybe once a week you do a free skin.

3 Likes

I think you should give fragments of pieces of skins… And when you get a certain of fragments… You get the skin.

1 Like

Rise has been temporarily closed. Due to making new levels and working on the shop and daily rewards. It will be reopened in around a month. The temporarily closed screen doesn’t look very good because I didn’t want to waste time working on it.

I will still be asking for input and posting teasers.

3 Likes

Level select screen finished! (Except for the back button)
Here’s a picture:

5 Likes

Ok I have been working on the trail and rocket ship, and have come up with this:

Please tell me what you think!

3 Likes

@Greggo @rcreger @ManiacPumpkin @MetaNinja @ShadowGaming

Thats cool!!! loving how it looks!

1 Like

no offense but the old character looked like a weird flying alien creature.

1 Like

I know :rofl:, I’ve always wanted to change it and make it an actual ship!

I’m a big fan so far!

1 Like