Round system and cursor issue

How do I make a round system that checks if all enemies are dead from previous round?
(I don’t want to make two topics) and also I have to extract the cursor to make my player rotate but it usually turns uncontrollably for no reason and I don’t know what to do. Thanks!

3 Likes

For the second problem try clicking the “Use game coordinates” instead of “use screen coordinates” in the “Mouse move” behaviour.

For the first problem, probably just make a global value that is the number of enemies, make the death of each enemy subtract global value by one, and when it reaches zero output that all enemies are dead.

1 Like

But for the second problem it still rotates if you are not constantly moving the cursor because it doesn’t update coords

Maybe post the link to the game? I don’t really know what’s going on.

Flowlab Game Creator - One n' Gun this is just the round level that I am working on and if you stop moving cursor it will spin.

1 Like

oh, that should be simple, just constantly get a number

1 Like

I just have one last question about the round system. I don’t really know how to establish that into the game and code it. Do you know any way to do it? I already set up global values for anytime an enemy spawns/dies

? wdym, doesn’t this work?

I just don’t understand how it would load a new round with new enemies in the same level

oh. Well you can send messages to other objects. Send a message to the object that spawns enemies and tell it to spawn more enemies.

I would make a continuous detection for any enemies in the game. If there are none, begin tje next wave.