Running for President

There’s a small year counter on the right, and the presidents switch based on how many years they served. The coins currently do nothing, but I’d like to add a high score.

OK, I’ve updated the speed of the game so the presidents switch faster and the game won’t take as long. I’ve also adjusted the speed and frequency of the coins, hearts, and electric blasts.

@F3Art I switched the movement to “snapping to lanes” and I really like it, what do you think?

I think the new version is way better :slight_smile:

It takes a little more skill and concentration.

oh wow, i like it. very cool. a lot harder

I think so too, now I need to work on a high score system. @grazer how do I make the high score system be more than just local? I know that with the “save” behavior you can save scores, but isn’t that just for the local computer?

This game was fantastic! The only complaint I can make for it is that I want more content/modes for it!

I have a soft spot for good sprites and animation, so you get cinq étoiles from me:)

1 Like

Wow! This is way better, Much harder.

When I first played it, I just afk’d on the far left and I still won, now you actually have to play it, lol.

wow, this really is cool now. my only complaint is that it’s completely random, so 3 obstacles could show up at once, and that’s how i died recently. maybe you could have something in the code that would destroy one obstacle if there was more than two, so there’s always a path to take.

Thanks guys, I’m considering making a multiplayer/versus mode.

That would be really cool!

Election Day is next Tuesday, remember to vote and play my game…

2 Likes

5 more days! VOTE! …and play my game.

2 Likes

I wish I could vote lol one year off😔

But yes, VOTE!

3 Likes

3 days left until Election Day… Go Vote!!! If you’re not old enough at least play my game!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow! Then play my game.

3 Likes

Finally got to Trump!

I know its a bit of a long repetitive game, but I think making the presidents switch any faster would make the game feel rushed. What do you think?

I think It’s awesome! I think you should leave it how it is!

VOTE TODAY!!! and play my game…

2 Likes