Sans Art and Sound

Hey all, I have been under a rock for a while making art and sound. The art is mine, but sound can be used in your games (put credit tho :slight_smile: )

Sans7657

2 Likes

alrighty, where is it?

2 sec, it is a crap ton of crap

2 Likes

color topdown
fight
New Piskel apple
ghost
helmet
potion
shield
book
fire
goblin
storm
water
bow
katana
orb
slime
sword

2 Likes

There, you, go, :sweat_smile:, I, hate, myself…

1 Like

sound is coming in like, a day. Still working on a piece of art too.

1 Like

They also go from best to worst (because they go from recent to oldest)

1 Like

That’s pretty solid boi!

1 Like

Yay, I have someone saying Noice. I honestly haven’t looked at my art in an entire list, so I thought had a couple sprites, not that many. You sometimes get lost in the moment

1 Like

Sorry for a late post, moving rn is time consuming, but I found some time to make a character that could generally be made of shapes. He is made with 1 bit art (2 colors) and ends up being 61 px by 59 px, but I started with a 64 X 64 canvas
guy

4 Likes

I will have more time rn though, so a 1-bit art piece will be coming soon.

1 Like

Sickening! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I will be really honest, that only took me ten mins lol

1 Like

hehe I like the cute little faces on everything (:
I noticed that the sprites are pretty large, but aren’t super detailed. it might help you to work with a smaller resolution? when I work in a smaller resolution, I have to get creative with how I use individual pixels, but it usually looks better when my designs are more basic.

2 Likes

Yeah, I made a smaller 32 by 32 one. Though the outline looks kind of bad :frowning:

1 Like

the outlines can take some getting used to, it’s easy for them to look unnecessarily squared.
here’s something I’ve been working on. you can see that I added a couple extra pixels on the outline to make the shape conform to what I want. another thing that helps is some internal anti-aliasing (often called AA for short). you can see that I added some darker pixels for shading around the inside of the edges. those help it looks rounder and get the shape I want.
hope this tip helps!

3 Likes

Slimey Announcement

The slime collection! Each slime can be used in they’re own ways, but they have they’re specific type, like pokemon.

green_slime
Gerald - He is bouncy, and bounces. Overall, not much.
blue_slime
Swimly
He swims excellently, but is bad at bouncing.
red_slime
Pyroly
He can roll in to flames, but touching water means game over :frowning:.
yellow_slime
Shinly
He bounces super high, but the night is death.
brown_slime
Groundly
He is very fast, but can not survive above ground
purple_slime
Shadowly
Unlike Shinly, she will die in the day, but night gives her night vision.
mech_slime
???
Wait, who-

3 Likes

Oh, also, I finished a one bit piece. It kinda bad, and I made a gif for it too, so…

gif1

I didn’t bother to much with animating anything but the head, the background was messing it up

1 Like

sus

1 Like

lol I be sus tho :slight_smile:. I am going to put them into my game, but not sure how they will look.

2 Likes