Sans Jam Spring!

Alright! I wanted to do this again because this was fun. Now, skip to the 2nd part for details for the jam.

Why again?
Well, I want this to be done every season. 2 reasons. Availability is the first thing. I know there are users out there who don’t know what to do. While I could just give them ideas, I like the fact that someone could be bored with nothing to make, and the next minute, they are joining a fun competition. Number 2, I like hosting events. I always want to do something for everyone to be involved and trying their best at doing something. Now, I know from what grazer says, that 80% of users are free, but look at @ManiacPumpkin ! (sorry for tagging) He is free and he won the last one. Now he is making a great game! I just want people to expand their game making abilities.

Now, details. 15th of march to the 24th. I know it is pretty bad schedule, but it must cut to atleast the 20th, cause that’s spring start. The theme will be announced at 6:00 pm of 15th (school tbh) and submissions end at midnight of 24th. See ya!

3 Likes

Ay, could you make that to the 24th?

16th to 24th, you got yourself a deal

That would help me 2, I am on demand tuesday

Hehehe…

Welp, goodbye testing world, you will be missed~

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

FINE you get it 24th,

SURRENDER NOW, MERE MORTALS! :joy:

Yay, a game jam and Till We Have Faces release date. :smiley:

You might want to change the date on the main topic so people aren’t confused.
:wink:

Imma definitely have to participate, lol. That is if I don’t have a lot of school work or something planned.
Also @sans7657 looks like you are getting a lot more participants than the last time, lol.

1 Like

I’m not going to say I’m joining but if I think of a good idea I’ll try and come up with something.

1 Like

I’m submitting TWHFs hehehe

Due to some availability issues (called homework), I will not be online for the 6:00 o clock kickstart. So, the theme is: You are your own enemy! Have fun!

3 Likes

Alrighty, thanks!

1 Like

When are games due?

I think it ends on the 24th. I don’t know the exact time though.

Alrighty

My game currently has 7 levels, I’m going to probably get it to 20 or 25 then if I have more time before the deadline I’ll polish things.

1 Like