Satisfying Behavior Logic Images (Spaghet ii)

I don’t know if this is off-topic but it’s flowlab related so maybe it’s ok? Anyway, post cool, interesting, or satisfying behaviours here.

8 Likes

Lol, I think I posted this a while ago on another topic:

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. Throwback time, lol. What did you make that for, anyways?

4 Likes

Took a dive into Sussus Amogus to retrieve this spicy one:

6 Likes

It was for an in-game keyboard before grazer added a behavior for it. And that all was just for 5 letters. No symbols. Took a fun few hours (lol half a day).

3 Likes

Wait. Which behavior? Show me this wise wisdom of yours :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Behavior(s). My bad.
This example is grazer’s by the way, not mine.

4 Likes

Ah, yes. The world of grazer, Monsieur Smart.

4 Likes

Deleted Post

3 Likes

7 Likes

What does that even do?

3 Likes

Gives me infinity.

I want to use it to set a global- I’ll do that later lol

3 Likes

Glad to know that it’s useful, looks coolio too :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

There’s a million other ways to get infinity I just wanted to use multiple expressions lol

3 Likes

Something I worked on last year lol

10 Likes

Guess I’ll hop aboard, too lol

10 Likes

Call me crazy, but I actually like keeping my code unbundled. Yes it may look like a hot mess, but you’re not supposed to be clicking on edit, that’s for me to try to figure out. :laughing:

Like when I was in school taking notes and someone next to me would say, “I missed the last part, can I see your notes?”

Me: “Ummm no. Sorry, no offense, but you wouldn’t understand them anyway.”

I use my own language when communicating with myself

8 Likes

I use bundles to make things simpler and, more importantly, smaller. I don’t like to scroll out because then you can’t break any wires. They also makes things (in my opinion, of course) simpler to understand and easier to jump back into after a break.

3 Likes

Oh I totally understand that. It would probably be a lot easier for me if I just put stuff into bundles once I had them working properly, then applied the same bundles to other sprites. But then I would probably eventually forget how I made them work in the first place, and if I broke something, I’d have to “unbundle” it all to see where I went wrong anyway. I like to keep myself on my toes, and be able to trace back every single connection and wire when I do screw up. It will absolutely look like a jumbled mess to an outsider, but if I made it, it will make sense to me. Versus if I borrow someone else’s bundle, I won’t be able to retrace their steps, because they weren’t my steps. If that makes sense…?

3 Likes

I bundle my code because when looking at it, I want to feel like I know what I’m doing, but when I open the bundle, it’s the Wild West and I have no idea what’s happening. That’s for someone else to figure out, right?

2 Likes