Satisfying Behavior Logic Images (Spaghet ii)

5bil11

6 Likes

Sounds about right but you forgot about the inhumane screeching noises I make after working on something for 3 hours and finally thinking that it works but then it completely breaks the game :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

in a bundle this is
can you figure it out?

5 Likes

I break my own games on a regular basis. That’s why I just do a few connections at a time and test them individually. If I get one thing to work right, and I try to add another function, and it breaks the first function, I work backwards to try to figure out what I did wrong.

3 Likes

Don’t laugh at me! Emitters are still on my to-do list. I need to make sure my character moves correctly first before I give him a gun!

2 Likes

That is 6 behaviors, try something more complex.

2 Likes

What game are you working on right now though?

2 Likes

I ain’t

2 Likes

You guys have to understand, I have zero coding experience. Zero.

3 Likes

me neither bruh unless you count a bit of Scratch and something for kids at the Apple Store pre-Covid

1 Like

I have a very ambitious project. I’m working on a war game where you can pilot tanks, planes, and ships in side scrolling battles. You earn money by killing enemies and completing mission objectives, and you can use that money to “buy” / unlock bigger and better vehicles for higher level missions.

3 Likes

1 Like

looking forward to it

1 Like

Are you going to make your own original art?

2 Likes

Yes. If 8-bit sprites count as “art”.

2 Likes

Just not default. Anything but default.

2 Likes

Games I have made so far:

My first game when I was totally new to Flowlab (this one I used a lot of default sprites for):

My second game that is mostly “original” art (but not very good art):

And then I made this just for lulz:

EDIT: Wow. The nostalgia of replaying your first game. LOL. It’s sooooo bad that it’s almost good. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve played these games. They’re fun but there’s a lot to improve :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I know. I’m a total rookie. I’m trying to make more ambitious projects now that I have Indie.

4 Likes

Coincidentally both of the second levels of our first games use the same music (mine is the original taile gamougg). I practically love your game Miner Danger btw it’s now officially one of my favourite flowlab games of all time.

2 Likes