saving!!!

you should be able to save on your games that whould be a great idea for flowlab!!!

save what? save where you are in the game? that is on the to do list. until then, level select is the best option.

ok…

i put in save points that give a code… when you type the code at a load game screen it brings you to where you ‘saved.’

^that’s what I would do, that or like Gameboy games that use 4 pictures you pick from for saves.

Yeah!

I would love this for Colorland. Please do add it.

I would ALSO like the saving so it saves when you go to another level then a load behavior to load the progress that was saved such as where the player was last saved, load the animations of a sprite, load the rotation degrees of the object, load the switches to be on or off or whatever it was saved as

dot, dot, dot.

@sketch582Admin, this post is from 2014.
Old posts could have old users, games or issues that isn’t in flowlab anymore.
Also commenting on old posts brings them back to the top of the forum and pushes newer discussions down. It’s to keep an eye on the date of discussions and not to “gravedig”. If the topic is about a similar issue you are having, then please create a new discussion. Flowlab gets updated all the time, so its likely that the issue is being caused by a different way.

I’m Only 10!
How Do I Create Diffrent Discussions?

I Would Like To Learn More.
I NEEDHelp With A Saving Button
If You Need It Here’s My Game: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1437198 (Still In Development) The Button Is In The Top Right Corner.

At the top left of this page, you can see a + symbol that says “New Discussion”
Click that to make a discussion.

Add a name, and then (in the bigger box) add a description of what you need or information you would like to show. If you need help, then please leave a link in that discussion.

If you would like to learn more on the Save behavior, I can help with information on the topic and also with screenshots if needed. Also you said you have a save button, could you explain (in your own discussion) what you want saved? Like where your at, the amount of coins and other things.

Ok. I Need Help With A Saving ButtonTo Keep The Players Progress…
If You Need It Here’s My Game:flowlab.io/game/play/1437198
An ScreenShot Would Be Helpful…

Please make your own discussion @sketch582Admin

At the top of the page it says: “+ New Discussion”
Please click this and we can discuss it there.