Sb:rw Starfest!

Just a quick poll

• I intend on participating
  • I do NOT intend on participating
  • I intend on participating AND I have already joined a faction.

0 voters

1 Like

As much as I wanted to, I just know I will accidentally forget about it or get busy lol

Anyways, this looks very exciting! Good luck to everyone who participates!

4 Likes

No worries. You have an entire month to remember :wink:

4 Likes

How are the points counted?

each time you play deadline your resulting score gets added to your team’s count

So the more you play, the more points you get, or only if you get a new highscore?

instead of it being a join through forums you could make it in-game to make more people participate.

That is already the case.

1 Like

it’s october though?

Yes, you will be able to join a team now, but the actual event starts in november.

But you’ll also have an entire month to forget, lol.

Feel free to tag me when the event starts. I’ll most likely forget too.

1 Like

Tag me as well in case I forget

1 Like

Unrelated to the event, but really great job on the game. I enjoyed playing it a lot and all the different game modes feel unique and fun to play. The balance of the game and learning curve is nice and the graphics with all the effects make one seamless art style. I have a pretty horrible computer, but I can tell that if it ran at a high fps for me it would be even better

3 Likes

Thanks. Wasn’t an easy game to make.

2 Likes

Ping me as well, probably in Discord, I don’t check here often.

A game suggestion would be to make the camera follow faster when you dash, I would dash to the other side of the map can’t won’t be able to see anything for a second till the camera gets there, it kills me a lot :sob:

Do you have the camera selected to follow the player or the center of the map?

Is that a setting?

1 Like

Yes, there should be a settings button in the top right of the screen

1 Like

Hmm, thanks, let me go change that

1 Like