SB2 news.

@Luminous700 there are many space related games. That has nothing to do with it

@grazer if you could help me rebuild the assets I might get around to rebuilding it

@grazer I would like to revert a few edits. I renamed it SpaceBlast and changed some things… but I decided I would like to keep the old name and assets, but have a clone with the new edite

Google has deducted my strike and has put my game back of on the store.

I am glad to say that it is almost there; it will have it up soon

@grazer alpha doesn’t work with android

I’m brainstorming on another idea…

Maybe…multiplayer co-op?

I just added a few new features:

1: made the menus show which quality setting is active
2: My favorite new feature: made the option to play the original game’s tracks instead of the newer ones (for example, arcade mode now plays “neon battlefield from Starblast neon wars”)

Because survival mode is so close in idea to pacifism, the music for that has been carried over too.

For now there’s 2 old tracks available, but I do plan to add more, and if possible, all of them.

I’m beginning to continue progress with this game, Im finally beginning to work on co-op, and so far so good… I’ve already gotten the movement set up, and thanks to the families update, quickly redid the enemy system so the 2 ships are targeted, yet single player unaffected (I think)

So as far as the game goes, multiplier will not be added, and for balancing reasons, neither will bombs. Not only that, but the two ships power will sum up to 100 (the single player ships power.) that’s 50 each

Lives WILL BE SHARED, teamwork is key, and if the other ship is low on power, it would be advised to protect them by sacrificing yours. If the lives counter drops to 0, the game ends, regardless of the surviving ships state.

Also, it may sound difficult, but you have double firepower, unless you don’t know the controls or the other player doesn’t exist… that’s definitely a problem.

@grazer have you done anything about those 6 problems I listed that one time? I am almost completely out of people who have the app installed.

Also, I noticed, it’s taking INSANELY long to export to desktop

Co-op Mode is complete!

because the controls are different, they are listed at the beginning of each Co-op game.

Cores do not boost multiplier, but are still collectible and will add up to your core bank.
Power ups DO NOT boost firepower, but instead uses a bomb, clearing the board.

@grazer as a temporary workaround the simultaneous joysticks problem AND a breakthrough on flowlab altogether, I present to you: the autofire setting! This setting removes the firing joystick and gives the player the opertunity to actually play because now there’s only one joystick and you still fire! Once the problem is fixed, it will serve as a way for people with lesser skill to compete with those that are greater.

Just waitin’ on the exporter, then will have it uploaded on google in no time!

Uh, that was fast, anyone willing to download and test?

@grazer

IMG_0687

When that little error showed I changed tabs to check the forums.
When I came back to address the bug I saw this lol.

Speaking of which.

@grazer what are the chances of having gamepad compatability?

Many browser based games such as Starblast.io have them nowadays, along with the fact that Starblast 2 could be MAJORLY improved gameplay wise.