[UPDATE COMPLETE] Scheduled DOWNTIME Server Maintenance Saturday, May 1st, 10pm CDT ⚠️

Different kind of updates haha. He’s updating the servers, since they ran out of room

2 Likes

its always nice to have more room :smiley:

2 Likes

An hour ain’t much :+1:

3 Likes

AND WHY AM I BANNED

2 Likes

Because you’re an angry child…

6 Likes

Am I the only one who only sees 13 comments on this?

3 Likes

Grazer deleted the previous comments so that we could put the chaos behind us, and decrease the level of toxicity here.

5 Likes

Probably for the best. Grim was a good game maker, but, sadly, a toxic person as well.

5 Likes

It was for the best :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to dodge that one lol, never saw it never will.

5 Likes

Hahahaha, just realized you missed the whole entire Unity Guild guy and his arguments lol.

Of course, I think you’ve met Haevoc/GrimStudioZ before though, so you’ve experienced him beforehand.

3 Likes

Yes, we dealt with him in the OTC. He was a mole I assume lol.

1 Like

Even though flowlab is going to be shut down for a hour or two… it is totally worth it. Flowlab is such a great site, and my top and only choice when it comes to game making… thanks so much @grazer! Keep up the amazing work!

5 Likes

Flowlab doesn’t have to be your only choice,theres websites like Scratch & Makecode.

Yes, I have not tried them much, I was learning javascript for a while but did not go into it a lot. But flowlab is amazing.

2 Likes

Scratch is garbage imo, everything it does can be done easier and so much better on Flowlab

7 Likes

(Sad hihilogic noises)

2 Likes

Love to see flowlab growing! I plan to purchase an indie subscription soon to support the site and to get those sweet extra features

10 Likes

I’m beginning the migration now, the servers are going down. I’ll post updates in this thread as they happen

7 Likes

Thanks a ton grazer, you’re the best!

2 Likes