Schrödinger's Cat - Winter Jam 2023

Hi!
Since many of you kleep us updated on your games, here’s a sneak peak of my Logo

Hint:
The game may look simple. But it’s not.
Is it a game, is it an iq test? Who knows :slight_smile:

15 Likes

switch

So simple. Yet so difficult. :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

seems interesting! looking forward to playing it at the end of the jam.

2 Likes

I‘d definitely appreciate some feedback after the jam since im thinking about turning it into a full game.

2 Likes

As a starting point, I would change the font to something that fits the game better. The default font is well… a default font, and doesn’t look particularly good in most cases. The engine offers lots of fonts, so play around w it.

4 Likes

Thank you i really appriciate it! I meant to take the default font, it’ll make sense once you play the game.
I’ve finished the game in like 2 days and it’s a proof of concept.
If i really make a full game, i’ll definitelly add more animations and a different basic font.

Once you’re done playing the game i’d really like to hear your full thoughts. Your games rock btw. :slight_smile:

edit: You can be brutally honest. just saying.

5 Likes

I played this during the jam, and I love the style and theme of the game, but I have to admit, I have only progressed to the second piece of level 1. I have absolutely no clue what to do lol. I have tried clicking everything, but to no avail. Will rate it as if there were more puzzles though, bc there probably are!

5 Likes

I really liked the game

3 Likes

game is broken i cant click play

1 Like

drag the play button to the empty box

2 Likes

bruhhh, this awesome me stupid

2 Likes

Hey, thank you so much. Whenever you feel like going back to the game here‘s a hint:
If you‘re stuck in Level 1-1. you need to go back to level 1. you took the wrong way hehe :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you, means a lot. :slight_smile:
Impressive run i guess…maybe the game‘s too easy… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

it was pretty hard, I was just able to notice some of the small things due to my understanding of how flowlab works.

3 Likes

Great game, but I can’t access it anymore. Why is it private now after the voting period?

2 Likes

Thanks! I‘m adding more levels, changing the graphic and level orders so everything is messed up. I‘m busy right now, but i‘m going to link the old copy here later! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FlowJam Vers.

1 Like
Graphics Update Question: Keep the Current one ( and polish it) or Classic Platform graphic like grass etc.
  • Keep it
  • Change it to classic platformer pixel graphic

0 voters