screen is cutting off worse!

@grazer I know people are saying you are working on fixing the screen for chromebooks but I was able to fix mine with the camera! now it is getting even smaller and I am getting really annoyed about how now my game is cut off and I can’t play a bunch of other people’s games PLEASE HELP!!!

@seamothmaster45 - what is your browser zoom set to? What browser are you using?

If you would like to help me track this problem down (which I would really appreciate), then do the following:

1. Open the web console (press f12 for chrome, and click on the console tab)
  2. Load your game, but add “?debug=true” to the end of the url
  3. A bunch of stuff will show up in the console, but the stuff after “==== RESIZE ====” is what I need to know.

screenshot

^^ that is what the logs look like that I need. Yours will have different values, but those values will help me figure out what is going on.

my browser zoom is 100 percent

not sure what I can do here

Hey @seamothmaster45 - what parts of my comment aren’t clear? If you can load the debug version of your game that is misbehaving, and get me the relevant section of the console log (you can paste it here), then I’ll have a much better idea of what’s going on and may be able to fix it.

but, it is on all of my games not just the one! does this matter?

any game that misbehaves will work :slight_smile:

thank you and sorry for the trouble!

No problem, having those logs would be a big help and go a long way toward tracking the issue down I think