Should I leave?

I can’t see why anyone can’t get along. Flowlab was a website created for all ages to have fun and play each others games as each individual experiences the first and easy way of the coding language.
Flowlab is for fun, not to pick on each other.

Agreed @SomeGuy542 . I may have been selfish the last comment.

Yo @“Daniel Folston” , guess what?
I’m 11.
So don’t go saying “are you like 12 or something”, alright?
And @meburningslime , it’s okay if some people despise you. Just remember that at least someone’s on your side, alright?

And why would @Crigence want you dead?
He seems like a friendly person…

Then dont read the crigence critique. He wants me dead.

I don’t think “dead” is the right word @meburningslime . I’m sure @Crigence means well (At least, I think he does).

nope
not
to
me

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.556755792.8056/flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg

This is because of terraria, right?

c92119bb749992e0cd2897a866023790a7f00baf_00

How does undertale have to do with any of this?!!?

@meburningslime can you just leave

I’m sure if you were at his age, you would be happy if people would just accept that you are young and see there is potential, instead of shooing people off of their possible future @personman . Like millions have said, “Walk in their shoes for a mile then judge them”.

Yo @meburningslime don’t quit. It may seem that people don’t like you but a lot of people want you to stay. Don’t leave this great community because of the handful of people that don’t know how to control their toxicity. If you need someone to talk more, heres my discord: cCarbot#2669

Hey @meburningslime - you should definitely stick around! Just ignore anyone who says otherwise.

\(?)/

Thank you @Crigence and @XxCarbotxX ! This really helped. I do not have discord.

I don’t have any opinion on you leaving or not…

since i don’t even have a problem with you :v

Thx

@“Daniel Folston” is just jealous of you @meburningslime, and @“Daniel Folston”, just stop acting like your the boss. @meburningslime, don’t listen to the haters, I’ve got your back.

@Polarbeer2019 you should become a public debatist
Thank’s to you a lot! :slight_smile:

“No one has the right to say to another that they are not worth to do something, not due to age, gender, or religion. We are one people, of the United States of America, and we stand as one. You hurt one of your fellow Americans, you hurt yourself. Under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.”

• me