Should I stream making a game during the Summer Flowjam? 🎥

You need 1K to stream on Youtube

1 Like

Yeah you should definitely do a stream

No, you don’t - I’ve done it before. You just have access to more stuff when you stream with 1K+

1 Like

Oooooh wait I was wrong
You need 1K to do community posts, you need a phone number linked to stream

3 Likes

My brother was able to stream on his channel with 30 subs, but he didn’t get any views.

I got up to 8 people watching on one of my videos that I premiered when my channel had 100 subs.
Plus I think the flowlab channel has 2k right? It’s been a while since I last checked it out so I don’t remember.

1 Like

I just checked and flowlab has 1.51k subs so it would make a decent stream.

I’ve never actually done a stream on YouTube before cause I don’t like the pressure of making a mistake and people view it live or something. So I like the idea of posting edited videos.
But I’m sure streaming is a lot more easier to accomplish, I just never tried, lol.

I don’t have a phone so I can’t even link the account
I can’t stream or even make custom thumbnails

1 Like

I have a phone, but it’s not activated so I technically don’t have a number, so I borrowed my friends number until then.
A lot of my videos had poor thumbnails too. And they still do cause I’m too lazy to change them.

1 Like

i am following the twitch flowlab acc but i would prefer to watch it on youtube

2 Likes

Like with you talking?

1 Like

@grazer Great idea, I’ve noticed a few people stream live on Twitch and then edit a version down to post onto YouTube.

2 Likes

I would much rather a twitch stream, but I wouldn’t be opposed to watching it on YouTube.

1 Like