Slime platformer

Screen shakes are easy lol. Just connect 2 randoms with the same “from”'s and “to”'s and put them into the x and y of the camera behavior. Also make sure you use a repeater so the shake can happen a couple times.

1 Like

this is so much better since I last saw it! I love this so much it works really well and feels good to play!
keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks! Any feedback to further improve my game, I will implement screenshale in the next week, and will add some sounds, but anything else? Or any suggestion on what I should add?

could you add a feature to lower or turn off the music? I was listening to random youtube content
and It was annoying to have the soundtrack playing while I was trying to watch something

1 Like

Hello whoever is reading this:

Its been a while, but I have done a lot!
I have 7 playable levels, each with a new feature in it.
Please try it out and give some feedback in your free time:

2 Likes

It’s fun but the wall jump messed up at some point where it wouldn’t slide slowly.

I don’t know if it was intentional but I can escape this area easily with a wall jump double jump wall jump double jump wall jump wall jump.

2 Likes

I can cheese this part too.

With a jump to the middle of the gap and a double jump while I’m still in the air and then wall jump here to that block.

2 Likes

Could you give me an example an area where the jumping glitches.

Yeah, I made it so that if you forget to collect a star you would have a way to go back up.

Yeah, the point of this game was to make a speed-running platformer so you have to complete it in the fastest time possible, so I made a few short cuts.

2 Likes

i love this game but please make it so wall jumping is more in your control. right now it seems that if you are up against a wall and you jump you immediately go into wall jump mode which is extremely annoying for a game that focuses so much on wall jumps

1 Like

Then how could I make it better? Should i add a button to go in wall jump mode?

no have it so you have to be pushing in that direction to wall jump cause right now it seems like its if your near a wall and your facing it

1 Like

Is it better now? I have decreased the distance needed to wall jump so you have to be in the wall to jump.

just add a wall jump button have it so that you press W or UP arrow and the you can jump off a wall

1 Like