No cap, it do be looking kinda fine do.

1 Like

Screenshot for today

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

daily screenshot

7 Likes

You’re making a lot of progress! I’ve got all the base sprites set up, going to make the mechanics next. Story and cutscenes are last for me.

1 Like

ALL the sprites? that’s impressive. I usually kinda wing stuff as I won’t really know what I want to do until I get to it lol

2 Likes

I’ve already finished the first and second level for my game.

2 Likes

imagine advertising

2 Likes

today’s screenshot
Lost a bunch of progress earlier because I accidentally closed the tab before saving TT
I plan to finish the cut scenes tonight

5 Likes

Wow, this is looking really good! I have no idea how you make art like that, lol. For my game, I’m feeling my way through various game mechanics and learning tons of new stuff (for instance, I had no idea how the camera feature worked until yesterday, or how the ease feature worked until today). No idea if I’ll be done with my game by the deadline though, because school started back and I don’t have a ton of free time. How much time are you spending on this?

3 Likes

I’m spending like a couple hours each day. Luckily I’ve had snow days Mon-Thurs so I have a lot more free time. Most of my work has been on art and trying to get things to look good because it’s something kind of new to me. Learning new ways to do things is probably the most fun thing about game making to me, I’m glad you’re having that experience!

3 Likes

cool game, seems like you worked hard, like really hard, I went to much into my flowjam game I found out how to finally use toggle behavior.

3 Likes

Made a lot of progress today! I still have a couple scenes for the intro I want to make but most of it is done. I also added a major mechanic to the game play as well as some more “content” objects. Super excited to do more!

5 Likes

"Activate Windows “go to settings to activate windows.” "

3 Likes

Finally made some visible progress, I hope to finish the tutorial/level 1 and the menu today

5 Likes

Here’s a link as it has some playable content now

3 Likes

Is there a way to see the submissions before I submit the jam? Just want to see if my game is up to the standards of the rest of the games before I submit it.

3 Likes

HOLY CRAP, this game is amazing, it’s better than anything I could ever make in my life. Keep up the good word and I hope you win the game jam!

3 Likes