So I made a wiki

I have made a professional-style wikipedia for all of the newer flowlab users! I hope to make this THE wiki, instead of just another incomplete website. If you want to help, let me know and I’ll make you an admin!

2 Likes

@grazer @Latif @“JR 01” @“The Kodex” @todorrobot @thebrickccentric @TinkerSmith @rcreger @PixelPizza

Awesome! I can’t say I can contribute much that others won’t do better, but I’m happy to help in any way possible.

The more the merrier :slight_smile:

I appreciate the offer @meburningslime , but I’m still busy getting my own one up and running.
flowlabing.wikidot.com/

As you will see I already added quite a bit, layout wise, and now start populating it. BUNDLES GALORE< LOL

P.S. If you have some nice examples I can add, please let me know. I already got some great ones from @“JR 01” and @PixelPizza , thanks again guys

did you apply as member at the wiki?

@thebrickccentric thanks! I just need pages for basic information on flowlab behciour blocks and physics. By the way, whats you username? I can make you admin.

I added a short list of people for flowlab. Check it out!

Hiya @meburningslime ,

I had a look and there doesn’t seem to be any content yet. Instead of wasting your energy to create another Wiki parallel to the one that’s already there (and does have some content), why don’t you just help to populate that one.
I’m sure you have many pearls of wisdom to share, more examples and tutorials are needed.

At least there we have a starting ground. Grazer actually liked the fact that you can instantly copy the code from the Bundle section into your clipboard, so we gonna continue that one anyway.
I also have his ok to make the ‘bundle generator’ which will be hosted there.

Jump on board Capt’n Slime :wink:

1 Like

@TinkerSmith thanks but no lol. Sorry, but I just got the OK from Fandom.com to basically use anything I want on here! Plus, if you search flowlab wiki, mine automatically comes up first.

No worries, saves me the time, LOL.

Looking forward to see something on there :slight_smile:

Plus, I already have a small community and 7 pages, plus 10 hours of my life I can’t get back lol
We could do a collab wiki!
Where you take the rudimentary things like block descriptions and I do the tutorials.

I actually have a website that can incorporate both and is actually made by me @meburningslime , Check it out, it has a few members too.

But it is not a wiki, but a tutorial website:
https://thekodextutorials.wixsite.com/mysite

download

@“The Kodex”, I nearly forgot about that website. I have considered creating a website of my own, but I will probably do it when Pixel Sports gets released.

1 Like

im in a group that has a website?!

Yeah boiii, we have a wiki!

2 Likes

Why do u do that weird laugh thing?
Also yours is bugging I think. That says “gallery” and above it there’s something that says “recent articles” and lists some articles.

1 Like