(Solved) No need to help

Im probably dome but how do I fix this?

2 Likes

Nevermind got it to work used one of hihiogic games and built off it.

2 Likes

YES!
My overall goal is to help people in the community :slight_smile:
Thanks for using my example! (although please credit me, cuz I got the FBI on speed dial)
Please feel free to ask me for help anytime in the future :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t worry I will credit you cause I’m very scared of the FBI

2 Likes

Ok but srsly this needs cred:

and this:

and this:

Okay, this is a little much :frowning:
Maybe try designing your own code next time…?

And even so:
Where is the cred

1 Like

Credit shouldn’t be required unless you help create a part of the game yourself.
But it looks like he’s copying code from your game to his, which should be credited.
Also since this is your example, it will be common for people to use your code without credit. You can suggest to them to credit you but isn’t illegal to not credit you.

This is usually why I don’t ask for credit on my examples because I want people to copy my code. And what usually happens for more advanced users is that they will modify the code itself to better suit their game.

3 Likes

I just wanna point out that NEVER ONCE IN TIME WAS THIS AN EXAMPLE.
It was an attempt at a 48 hr Tower Defense challenge. So, yeah. It’s not really an example. If it was an example you would see it polished and everything, like I do with most of my examples :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But you said it was an example…

But still back to what I said before,
It’s best to give credit when taking stuff from other games. Though the threat of copyright comes in from stealing from full games like ideas, art, and mechanics.

2 Likes

Woop
That was kinda stupid :no_mouth:
As The Weeknd said, I was blinded by the light, lol :joy:
I might think about slapping a copyright symbol on my games in the future (obviously not legitimate, but it might scare them off :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

I’m sorry just have not made credits yet but I will make sure you are credited.

3 Likes