Something is wrong with the Forum on my side:/

Is it just me, or is the forum just starting up from the Categories tab now? From my side, it opens in Categories, and I have to go and pull it over to latest.

It wouldn’t bother me too much but it really gets annoying when I have to do it over and over again each time I close it.

I tried clearing cache, cookies, site history, etc. But to no avail:/ @grazer , or anyone - has anyone else had this issue, and is there a solution?

Thank you:)

5 Likes

This is new, yes. Not a bug, you can change it in settings → preferences → interface if you want.

3 Likes

Fr? I’m gonna try, I’m dying to fix this XD it’s been bothering me the past day or so

3 Likes

edited the message by the way ^^

3 Likes

YES, thank you so much!

I am filled with relief, thank you for the quick response!

2 Likes

no problem, that’s why I have regular :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, this is a new organization system created by Grazer to resolve all the arguments on the forums (Mostly about the otc), so if you don’t want to see it you don’t have to

3 Likes

I had the same issue and I thought the new change was horrible since everything was in different locations, but I think what man people have already said, you can change it in the settings to have everything be listed by the last we activity. Which in my opinion helps me very much since I look at every discussion so I know what’s all going on.

3 Likes