Something's not right here

I don’t know where to post this but this game by Super Creator has turned off switches that still output numbers, does anyone know why this is?

1 Like

Might be because its on in.

But off should block it right?

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-03-31 8.29.06 AM

Yeah I know but its still off

1 Like

There is nothing turning it off and on so i think thats why.

Wait i see what you mean but its set to off.

its weird isn’t it?..

1 Like

Yeah. I tried to see if it worked when i made my own but it didnt…

He has more than 3 games and his acc type is free @grazer see if you can check this out.

@Super_creator explain

uh oh (20 characters)

1 Like

I am above the law Blank Meme Template | Roblox memes, Law, Memes

{“data”:{“behavior”:{“v”:“2”,“nodes”:[{“inputCount”:3,“outputCount”:1,“name”:“Switch”,“behaviorType”:“logic.logic.Switch”,“x”:540,“y”:192,“group”:"",“id”:“e10ec60baaef714f”,"_startVal":0,“dataType”:2}],“links”:[]}}}

That is the normal importable for a switch, but removing ("_startVal":0,) allows the switch to work even though it shows it is off.

1 Like

Ok, but we still dont know how this man is making more games when his acc type is free.

The Rock's Eyebrow Raise | Know Your Meme

@Grazer, he’s making more games, or he has more games? Did he have indie in the past?

1 Like

Oh, yeah, i didnt think about having it before.

1 Like

It’s showing that all his games were made in Free Edition and if you lose indie the games will still say it was made in indie so idk. His games were made relatively early in flowlabs career (41,547th game, by comparison my new game is the 1,910,757th game. Also, congrats grazer for almost 2 million games) so I don’t know if you could have infinite games in the beginning of flowlab

1 Like

Oh ok (ijn qreijnioriewnjebosjlkb)

1 Like

If you replace the () with <> I think it hides that text if it’s all combined

1 Like