Soon to be backup Off Topic ChanneI

actually its BeepBox

I dony actually know, On my computer it’s the among us guy, but when I’m on my phone, it’s a random screen shot! and now, Its stuck like that, how do I change it back?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
(Body Clear Now)

@Baconcat008 - Perhaps try changing your avatar again through the main website and see if that works. My profile pictures stays the same universally, so this is a strange bug to happen to you. XD

Also, to everyone else, that’s not beepbox, that’s jummbucket (I think that’s its name). It is an upgraded version of beepbox that baconcat uses.

1. Ok I will try that.
  2. On one side is JummBox/JummBucket, and the other side is a random Google Meet I was in lol

Ok, so, I found where to change my profile, but once I do, there no “confirm changes” button or anything, and when I go to a different place in Flowlab, it turns back to the screenshot. so how do I make it stay?

I tried changing mine, after i logged out and back in, then reloaded a couple times it worked. Did you try that?

Nope, Didnt work. oof.

Wierd. (202020202020)

Weird* (20202020020202020)

**Weird (2020202020)

(I make tons of typo’s)

ok? (the20charslimit)

It seems that you found out how to change your icon, but after you change your icon you have to log out of both of the flowlab website and the forums. Then it should work.

ok, Thank you! (I hope this works)

Nope, Didnt work ): Thx for trying tho

What is your new icon supposed to look like?

I think he is trying to put on the Among Us Crewmate.

ye, a green crewmate

I uh… I have the flowlab forums sorta extension app thing on my chromebook and normally the new profile picture loads really fast on that, though not on the normal site