Spindash and Run

What would be the best way to do this? I’m thinking down and (S) held makes the animation, and release is 30 forward. I also need a way to make (S) be run. I want different animation sprites when held and moving, and I want faster moving. I assume I will need a switch somewhere, and any help would be greatly appreciated. The program is 80x better than my last 4 coders, in my dev team. Try my game I’m working on if you want. http://flowlab.io/game/play/16618

Hey,

I will try to take a more in depth look with an example later, but in the meantime I have a suggestion. I checked out your game and it looks great so far, nice work!

In your player behavior window, I noticed that the behaviors are spaced very close together. It is often much easier to keep track of the logic if you space them out a bit, something more like this:

I

Yeah, I just push em out of the way xD
Oh, while I’m thinking about it, and I could be wrong, but it seems like the music gets reset everytime someone facebook likes it. I have to edit and save again.

Right now I have this set up:
[down] = [crouch ani] - [+num]
[S] = [spin ani] -

• (held) = (+num) - [velocity fwd]
  • (let go) = [num reset]

I need the spin to only work when [down] and [S] is held.
I need spin to continue until a button is pressed, while going forwards for the amount [+num] charged for.
I need spin to switch to animation 2 (slower) and switch to ani 3 (slow spin) and the speed gradually decrease over time.
If I hit [S] while in the air, I want a flying animation, not my spinning one.

Thank you greatly in advance for any help :slight_smile: