[Square Pew Pew Devlog SUPPORT]

Intro

This game is inspired by just shapes and beats. This game will be worked on surely and will not be forgotten. So everyday I swear I will do updates everyday! So time for me to move!!!
And also um I added new stuff like enemy AI, Good Pew Pew, and cool looking art. Simply
:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:
Screenshot 2022-03-28 8.13.46 PM

Story

So you as a cube want to be paid well and threaten well but the mayor does not think so. So you grab your big guns and pew pew your way. But sorry you’re stuck in the main hall. Kill certain enemies to get to the next levels!

Devlog Oneβ€”--------------------------------------------------------

Just made the player, enemies and mechanic. And also don’t worry I will be making a pause screen and menu. Ok got it ok thank you. AND PLS tell me bugs or suggestions, anything that can help this game thank you
Screenshot 2022-03-29 12.04.28 PM

More Soon! Come Check Everyday or else pew pew

2 Likes

Here is the link tell me anything you like about it I need every single support I can get!
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Use the arrow keys or wsad to move(Mr.Halo guy didnt need to remind me thanks) click to shoot and also kill the ememy in time or more will spawn :+1:t2:

2 Likes

woah cool!
jsab is like my favorite console game so it will be cool to have a game based off of it

2 Likes

:grin: :grinning: :smiley:

1 Like

I LOVE JSAB YO nice game

2 Likes

I like this game. Also whoa, how do you do that glow and dash effect?

2 Likes

Oh I made the Dash particle more bigger and made the player lighter than the particle

2 Likes

Also for the dash I changed it a bit. Instead of making a copy of the character for the particle like Galactians I colored the whole square for the dash particle.

1 Like

I see… that solves it. Looking forward to the rest of this game!

2 Likes

TO-DO LIST
I finally made my first boss fight boys! But Not even done yet all the boss can do is stand there and suffer intense pain of your pew pew…But dont worry time to make random placed bombs. I want to make random places blow up. with a yellow circle as a warning then BOOM!

2 Likes

Gooooood Morning Folks! I am up early and ready to die again! Anyways I made a shield around the boss which makes it harder to kill him. The shield has a timer and it will respawn haha!
Screenshot 2022-03-30 7.51.41 AM

To-do list
Today Im going to make 5 levels for the demo easy to hard. I will also try to make a shop so you can upgrade and buy

2 Likes

Hello people I am back! here is the menu for the game! They should really give me a trophy for most labels! PHEW.

4 Likes

oh boy this keeps getting cooler and cooler

1 Like

Level 1 is finally out! Its called Traffic Jam and umm no sound yet sorry OOF. Anyways this is the beginning where you are going to the boss mansion. :grinning:

2 Likes

boy-oh-boy-this-sure-is-great-butters-stotch

3 Likes

this first level is very hard but fun to beat

2 Likes

It supposed to be just like shapes and beat very hard

3 Likes

JSAB was already hard. (Not for me of course, I beat the game on Nintendo Switch…)

2 Likes

Very cool but dont worry it will get harder even harder

1 Like

Ok level 2 is now out and harder now hahahahaha. this time you are trying to get past bloody looking things and yes please be patient as music will come up

1 Like