SSBF RESET

Okay so the exact same thing except you have a bunch of filters that make sure its not onscreen

E874DB58-BA4B-4F28-8712-5645DD7B3E90heres a fresh sprite

for sam?

I guess, i figured since your game is supposed to be retro, why not make a sprite that matches it instead of a photoshop

added star KO animation for p1
and the name changed to “Smash Reset”

The menu was altered to fit the screen better, but with four stages only it’s kinda hard :confused:

Maybe you can take advantage of the alpha thing for labels. So when players disappear or die, the thing fades or something

i had no computer access for a while, because the computer suddenly got reeaallly slow, takes 5 minutes just to start up! then the whole thing crashes. I couldnt see the label update or anything fun that’s happened recently :frowning:
anyway i was thinking of having it shattered into pieces, like the real ssb, but fading would be great too, since labels can’t do those kinds of things

I also got a better menu screen with the new labels :slight_smile:

i would add taunts but i don’t have any good ideas ;-;

Sam could be laughing

Okay… Anyway!
Update:

1. All stages are now partly playable, except for Final Destination
  2. When someone loses, a “GAME” narrative sign appears, like the original SSB.
  3. An alert will tell you who won, then you can go back to the menu.

There’s currently only a p1 star animation
Gunner attack: 3 damage
frame lag: medium
Gunner launch attack: 5 damage

Sam’s attack: 3 damage
frame lag: long
*pushes opponents back
Sam’s launch attack: 6 damage

When using Sam’s launch attack it hits multiple times, 1x, so it looks like the numbers are steadily going up.

can somebody give a screenshot example for the blast zone anim? I still can’t get it right

voted :smile: nice game!

thanks!
I still need help… ;-;

never mind figured it out

Now both sides have blast zones!

update

1. the attacks damage are higher for faster gameplay
  2. master hand has a new move: ultimate laser, instantly clears the player if he’s on the sides. This is intended to keep people from just attacking it from the back, with not many of the master hand’s attacks reaching them. And since there’s not even a half second of head warning, it is completely unpredictable.
  3. the player is now affected by master hand’s attacks, and vice-versa. mh has 500 hp.

awesome theres 3 favorites already :smiley:

now since i only have 2 objects remaining, I doubt that there will be more items other than the smash ball, which I’m already working on.
Why can’t it be 60 objects… ;-;

anyway small update:
master hand now uses gust, slowly rotating while rapidly producing wind attacks.