Star Warz is pretty much finished!

I’ll give it a try now :wink:

Haha they are so overkill lololol =]

That’s much harder, 90,000 then a shark robot spaceship thing came and messed me up :smiley:

Still find the controls are locking? Maybe its my computer. If I press 3 keys at once they get jammed on. So forward and left is fine, forward and right is fine, but as soon as you try and shoot whilst forward and left or forward and right are pressed the ship goes into a spin. If you’re not getting that then it must just be me.

The game lags for me, it might just be my chromebook

={

Z_O_L, three keys probably won’t work at once, depending on how your keyboard is made and which three keys it is. Lots of details in this stack overflow thread if you’re curious:

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/6669/how-do-i-remove-the-limit-on-pc-keyboard-button-presses

Tommyx2x14, it’s really smooth here - what browser are you using? Chrome I guess, since it’s a Chromebook?

@grazer Oh ok that makes sense thanks

@grazer Yeah, I dont know why it lags, really.

Nice game Carter! My personal best is 105,101 =)

Great game! I’m blown away.

@ZenNinja and @gamermanz Thank you!!

Im still working on it and hoping I can learn to create the official store that actually works and adding more maps and bosses!

Oh and BTW @grazer @ZenNinja @Tommyx2x14 @jngthree you guys have some catching up to do XD
Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 7.56.12 PM

ITS ENDLESS WAVES NOW 8DScreen Shot 2016-04-20 at 8.29.15 PM

@ZenNinja NHAAAAAGH

oh baby a triple! lol jk. why the pokemon theme tho?

ok last one (Over 4 million) =]]]] @“Call 911_IDK THE NUMBER” Its a dope song! Did you listen to it fully? =P
Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 10.33.33 PM

400,000 pts!!! :trollface: :trollface:

@jngthree The shop is finished! Im working on levels now. Beware if you have the million dollar ship and switch, unless you have a high score of 1000000 or more you will be unable to get it back! =]

lol xD
:mrgreen:
My fav emoji