Starblast: Finale is going to steam!

Guys! Listen! I’ve hacked into the forums to tell you that S̸̝͇͓̭͔̺͈̞͎̥̬̣̼̈́̆̒͜͠ẗ̶̼́̋̐̋̓͑̂͘̕ą̷̛̠͕͖͕̗̹͔̭͖́̔̄̆̏̌̉͒͂́̕͝r̴̡͌̈́̓̚b̴̬͖̓͐̃̀̑̔̿̽̓̄̂͗͘l̶͎̇̐̿͆͋̾̊̽̋̕͝͝ḁ̸̝̪̘̞͎̠̣̄̿͐̐̀͜͝͠s̶͔̀̈̓̊̐̒͆̊̂̐t̵̛̰̰́̔́̓͆͛̈́͊̽̈̚ ̶̲̫͓̟͈̝̠͇̮̌̑̂̀̕į̴̧̡͙͈͎͔̉̈͗͗͗͑͘s̷̲̤̝̤̺̑̾͂̉̉̅͒̕͝ ̶̡̧̼̗̮͚̖̈́̎̽̓̽͒̇̔̈ͅc̷̛̖̮̹̟̜̙̳̲͎̳̼̉͒̃̎̊̈́̕̚ǫ̴̮͈͔͓͖̘̮̻͉̹̫̘͝m̷̱̲̻̳̼̩̮͆̀̀̐͝į̸͍̪̙̙̳͘ͅn̷̡̨̛̼̞̤̙͈̟̩̼̗̤̲͈̅̍̓̂̈́̓̔̃͐̈̈́̚̕g̶̢̞̭̬̟̘̗͕̞͈͑͋͐͂̔̋̍̀͘ͅ ̴̢̧̦̺̲̯̲̅̈͐̇̍̽̒̔̉̕ţ̷̘̟̠͑̿ͅơ̸̢̪̗̝̙͍̘̺͉͗̃̆̎̃͌̿̿̕͠

8 Likes

Oh no, it seems grazer saw this…but not before me :wink:

1 Like

Starblast for mobile? Or maybe even console? Or a Steam release? Tell us!

3 Likes

I told you! Starblast is going to mą̷̡̨̫̬̗͉̼̝͙̫̖̘͍̲̼͕̝̰͔̫̩͕̟͉͚̯̝͚͇̝͎̀́̍̔̀̃̏̀̀̓̂͌̏̌̚̕͝ͅͅs̵̨̨̛̤̪͕̻͎̟͙̮̪̼̱̰̽́̀̈́͘͘͜͜͝ț̶̨̡̡͓̯̬̭̹̹͖͙̥͓̠̫͎̺̬̤̯̝͓̿̈̔̆̓̈͛̃͗͌͊͊̒̔̆̿̓̅̆̐̆̈́̀̐̏́̽̾͘͜͜͜͠͝ḙ̵̡̧̧͉̦̟̠̼̱̫̪̮͈̼̬̜̰͖̼̼͖̪̫̠̗̰͑̇̉͆̌̚͜ͅͅͅ

3 Likes

Oh ok. So we’ll be able to get it in Steam for money? Maybe extras that aren’t in flowlab?
(Sorry. Annagrams and Zalgo Text don’t work on my genius decipherer brain :upside_down_face: )

1 Like

Maste is an anagram of Steam

3 Likes

My allegedly dumb brain thought it would be Master Chief Collection…

1 Like

This probably will be the first Steam game from flowlab, if that’s true!

Steam achievement update, @grazer ?

4 Likes

My allegedly dumb brain thought it would be Master Chief Collection…

I think you’re onto something @John_Shrekinson - except instead of Master Chief I suspect it might be the Master Chef Collection.

Confirmed: The Next Starblast sequel will be a cooking game!

8 Likes

Starblast: fury of the crock pot

5 Likes

Starblast: blazing whisk

All jokes aside I’m exited to see where this goes, and if starblast is coming to steam that’s huge! So congrats, and good luck in the future :beers:

3 Likes

I’m hungry now

2 Likes

wait what???

2 Likes

W̸̧̡̨̨̛̜̪̪̖͖̠̪̭̗̜̳͇͕̯̪̤̦̬͙͔̱͓̤͙͖̺̲̺̱̉͋̀̑̄̽͑̀͂͌̀́̅͐̽̈́͛̇̾ĥ̴̨̢̨̺̪̪̝͇̖̻͕̖͔̘̼̫̟͚̺̦̖̤͔̟͙̜͍̳͈̝̊͘a̵̡̧̡̨̢̩͙̹͚̗͚̣̯̮͉̝͍͉̳̙͈͔̟̤̫̠͔͕̲̫͔͓̲̞̼͎͎̝͉͇͇͛͂̊̿̓͂̓͊͛͒̑̈́͌͛̍̈́̍͛͑͐̃̉̽̕͜͜͝͝ͅţ̸̢̨̨̨̨̟͕͓̯̗͇͉͈͚͍͚̹̞͉̤͚̠̳̻͈͉͔̤̹̱͙͎̤̗̭̫̯͓̓̄͂̒̄̇̈́̋̅̍̓͑̆̓̈́͛̉̽͆̀̇́̈́̽̍́̋̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅë̵̢̡̡̡̛̩͖͓͖̗͎̹͙̻͚̙̫̩̻̝͈͉̝͖̫̲̭̳̟̘̫̩̙̻̥́̌̌̈́͆́̈́̆̀̈́̚͜͜͜͝ͅv̷̡̧̧̧̧̡̪̥̬̫̺͚̙̲͔̘̼̬̱̤͖͉̭̬̼͚̪͇͚̼͚̟̠́̂̐͜e̵̢̡̧̨͖̦̞̠̦̣̲̹̻̲̤̼̰͖͔̻͓͎͎͐̎̓̈̍̀̒̾͗̓̀̾̍̓̒̐̉̊̈́̎́̅̀̉̑̇̊͐͑̆̍̍̇̂͐͌̒̇͘̚͝r̴̡̢͖͚͚̪̘̩͓̭̝̠͚͎̦̝̘̙̟̪̯̘̜͕̦̥͔̣̜͕̜̻̍̑̄̋̄̑̒̃̓́̃̄͗͋̚̕͝ ̵̧̡̨̨̧̛̰͕͔̭̗͙̻͓͔̮̬͕͕̻͔̞̳̲͓̣̯̪̖̦̦̪̘͖̟͎̺̰̟̜̰̼̤̩̀͗̋̀̃̋̾́̇̍̉̓̽̀͗̅̓̂̿̈́̍̆̌͛̂̃̑̈́͑̀͋̃͗̈́̔̒̋̎͒͛̕͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅi̴̡̢̩͕͚̠̙̟̠̣̜͙̙̖̖̜̭̻̞̰̩͔̤̮̮͓̥̹̱̦̱̺̪͇͇͕̘̘̰̲͖̰̩̮̔̈̅̽͌̓̐̒̚ͅt̵̡̨͓̞̬͈̯̙̪̱̮͋̂́̔̏͒̈́͘͝͠ͅ ̶̧̨̧̢̨̘̩̮̻̗͖͈̤͓̹̻̫͙̫̗͉̼̹̪̹̠̬̯̻̻̥͉̼͇̲̻̬̲̜͍̝̰͉̱̔̍͊̃̆̀͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅm̴̛̘̈̈̀̎̄͌́̄͗͐̀͌͗̈́̈͊̇̽͋̊̏̽͌̂̔̋̓͂̏̒͘̕͠͝a̵̡̦̖̯͔͖̣͓̹̙̬͙̲̯̰̼͇̤̻̯̔ͅy̸̧̧̨̨͉̩̯̫͓̱̞͔̠̼͚͉͎̯̞̖̥͎͇̠̻̗̬͎͔̖̦̬̼̟̯͓̼̣̝̟̭̖͛̒͋̈͗͗̌̀̃̐̚͜͜͠͠ͅͅ ̷̗̞̤̤̯̳͖͓͉̯̠̅̓͋̈́́̍̀͆̈́̓̎͌́̉͗͑̍̀̂͐̑̀̈̋̎̄̋̃̋̃̽̚͘̚͘̚͝͝͠͝ͅb̷̢̘̤̖̙̥̠̹̤̑͗͗̋̓̍̏͆̂̚͘̕e̸̡̨̡̫̠̠̩̘͚̝̱͔̬̜̞̖̼̙̰̠̲͈̤̳̳̩̳͉̦͛̑̀͝ͅͅ.̷̢̡̪̫̟̰̞̳̝̫̤̺̥̜̬̼̤̥͍̻̤̖̩̇̌̾̿̇̈͋̽̐̔̐͐̂́̔̑̈́̽̂͒̔͒̀̃̾̇̐̇̇̂̀̽̒͒̈̌̋̇̀́̈́́͆̚̕̚͝͝͝
̵̨̨̧̢̨̭̯̖̳̗̹͇̝̪̞̱̝̟̠̮̻̠͔͚̪͙͖̠͉̭͉̍̊̾̈́̿̆̋̇̌̚͜͝͝ͅͅĮ̴̡̢̧̨̩͇͇̘̰̫̰̦͚̻͍̝͎̥̝͚̰̙̺̱͎̀̈́̔̋̊͐̓̓̋̆̃͗̀͘ţ̶̨̢̡̤̩̭̱͖̟̠̲͔̟͇̼̭̼̞̹͖͉̩̺̗̠͇̔̒̄̓͒̂͒̅̆̏̆͑̄̍̃͂̃̀̓̈́͂̒̄̌̀͐̒̋̑̉̾͆͑͛̄̄͛̆̌̐̀͋̚̚͝ͅs̵̛̛̼̳̞̼̳̼̀͋̈̍́̈̈́̽̉͗̽̏̅́̆̋̅͗̊̊́̆̚͜͝ ̸̧̡̨̣͉͈̖̝̱͙̙̠̬͉̘͉̭̠̻̤̥̠͈̠̹͚͔͔̣̟̱̠̰̈́̑̈́͋̉̍͒̑͂̾̀̾̑͒̌̀͂̆̿́́͌̐̇̈́̀́̇͑̊̓͌̾̿͋̒̌̍̕̕͜͠͝͝͠ͅç̸̧̨͖̙͍̻͓͚̣͖̭̘̪̭͓͈̻͕͎̞̮̮̰̪̹̭̭̥̖̻̻̩͙͍̋͗̅̀̀̈́̅́̊̋̄̄̂̄͋̐͐̉̂̄̋̎̎̏̀̽̓͐̀̓͐͐̕͜͠͠ͅõ̷̢̨͚̮͎͔̫͎͎̦͚̣̯̏̈̊͂͆̔́͋̆̄͋̎̒́̔̾͘̚̕͠m̶̛̰͔̙̬̠͖̤͌̓̅͑͑͗̇́͊͊̌̓̓͆̀̚̕͝͝͝i̶͎̝͚̠͓̫̯̰̤͈͍͖͛̇́̈́͋͆̈͐̃͛͒̓̃͌̽̎͒͒̅͗̾̄͐̈́̍̾͂̅̀̅̏͗̀͋̀̏̀̄̿̑̒̚̕̕͘͝͝͝͝͝n̴̛̛̪̣͇̼̹͍̍͛̍̓̎̎̓̊̽̇̆́͋̒́̐̉͂̄̐́̇͗͂͆̈́̌̏̎͂̂̈̌͊̾͑̌͛̂̅́̋͋̓̚͜͝͝͠g̶̨̡̡͚̣̳͉͕̳̺͙̺͇̖̮͇͙̩̙̬͙̥͕͙̱̭̬̤̙̭͇͚͕̺̙̣̤̓͊̀̍́̈́̋̀̍́̑̊̌̾͛͘͘͠.̸̟͔̫̤̪̣̜͚̙̇̆̊̎̀̎̀͜͝
̵̤̞̋̀̓͂̐͘͘͜1̵̨̨̡̢̼̘͍̟͍̺̳̗̦̼̝̲̤̦͕̞̜̺̦̺̹͔̺̣̪͚̝̝̫̜̥̣̙̮̥͙̘̻̫̐̈́̄̂̄̃̍̅̋̈͐̋̊̔̄̏̈̽̔͘͜͝͝8̵̨̨̢̨̨̻̟̰̮͍̤̜͔̣̭̖͙̰̼͙͚͓͕̞̘͈̬͎̱͔͛̓̃̿̑̈́͘͜-̶̡̢̡̨̨̛̠̳̱̳͙̳̙͚͍͚̲͇̭̙̪̠͈̽͐͛̀̔̉͑́̾̄̎̊͗̉͑̊̏͋̄̅͑̿̕͝1̸̛̤̬̮̱͉͒̾̇͋͋̒8̶̧̡̢̨̛̛͍̝̞̼͓̭͎͎̝̻͉̗̝̭̮͙̞̝̩̮̗͚̰͎͚̻̱̣̜̩̠͙̣̜̗͓̩̆̿̀͗̾̏̇͑̿̂̈́̽̀̾͂̇́̓̃̈̀̑̀̚͘̕͜͠͝͝-̴̛̛̯͖̻̯̰̝͎͇̰͂̅͗̿̉͆́̾̀̂̎̑̇͐̆͌̽̐̿̐͗̉̂͒̾́͘2̸̡̡̛̙͍̪̖̞̹̝̜̜̳̩̩͈͚̞͓̰͔͓͔͔̯͖͔̫͙̏͒͐͛̋̊̈́̈́̍̑̃̊̓͗͆̏̅̈́̀̃̓́̋̋͐̾̋̃͂͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̛̛̯̦͇̦̩̥̩̙͖̠͙̼̞͉̭̜͚͓̲̥̖͉̮͕̱͌̌̓̋̉͋̉͆͂̾͊͆̐̄̿̐̈́̋̚̕͜

3 Likes

For those who can’t read this it says, “whatever it may be it’s coming 10-18-27”

4 Likes

oops made a typo- 10-18-21

4 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the correction (and confirmation heheheh :smirk:)

3 Likes

The code breaker bois!
Can i get a brofist :facepunch:

3 Likes

I still wanna know what the thing is

4 Likes