Subject 14 development [DoM connection reveal]

Great! i’ll try and see if i can get her after school

1 Like

sounds good :+1:t2:!

question, can free accounts join team projects?

if they are invited, but they cannot make them

and I’ll have to make objects for them is they ask (and levels)

thx, thats a big relief

no problem I’m happy to help!

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin do you think it’ll be better as a top-down game or maybe like @PixelPizza’s die for U game is with the movement (except it would be 3 or 4 times you can move up and down)

ok these are some of the sprites she used in her game

@Ramshacklegamestudios I’m not entirely sure, but I think a top-down movement game would give the player a little bit more freedom and probably more to do, but that’s just my opinion, you can do whatever you would think best suits your game. I haven’t played PixelPizza’s game cause usually his games are so big, that they don’t load on here for me so my vote can’t be of much use.

ok @ManiacPumpkin I guess your right, but I’m still going to test both ways to see which I like better!

@GGSTUDIOS Thats not really the style I’m going for. Is she comfurtable with different art styles?

@Ramshacklegamestudios idk exactly but she has made plenty of other things. the art I showed you I just got from a game she made it wasnt made specifically for this.

can I contact her? I’d like to see (first if she wants to help) an example sprite that she could make for me.

im talking to her right now im pretty sure shes on board but her home computer is currently occupied so she might be here a bit later

i think i might join as well

ok sounds good!

What position would you like to take?

Pixel artist

coder

voice actor

music composer

if needed you may be assigned multiple jobs

@GGSTUDIOS (just tagging you to make sure you see this)

I think ill choose coding

actually she backed out sry

no problem! Coding it is! I’ll invite you to the team!

so how does team devolopment work how do I access the team game