Summer Flowjam Game Jam 2023 Official Announcement! ☀️

oh my god he actualy replied

1 Like

excuse me @grazer but if you had time i would like to interveiw you

1 Like

I’d love to play and review games, but my voice is terrible on mic and I don’t have a quiet place in my house :sob:. I will try to do a full written review of each game if I get time

3 Likes

lollll
they got frightened so they missed an “L” there.

3 Likes

do you have a closet @CodeAlpaca i, my self have been haveing a hard time making yt videos, but it would be nice to have a flowtuber if you will, i know matpat does recording in his closet

2 Likes

Probably, I just don’t like the sound of my voice on camera. It still hasn’t “matured” yet, so it’s probably high pitched still

1 Like

if y’all want i could possibly set up a system to do a flowjam review real easily

just be ware i swear a lot and y’all already know i have really high standards

1 Like

Alrighty, time to win 2 Steam Decks!

10 Likes

Dang :pensive:

Hooray! Time to spend 24/7 on developing a game for 2 weeks straight and then never make another game until the next jam!

Jokes aside, woohoo!

5 Likes

The jam is a great way to learn. It helps you make games better and higher quality because you push yourself to win, not to mention that it also helps you make games and game ideas faster. When the late TGW (God bless him) entered the Summer 2021 Flowjam, he won third place even though he had only been using Flowlab for 3 months at that point. The point is, anyone can find success in a Flowjam. That was TGW’s second Flowjam though, so it may take a few tries, but you will certainly get there if you keep trying hard enough.

2 Likes

i swear you sold your soul to some sort video game devil for coding skills

4 Likes

He made a contract with the Gamedev Devil from Chainsaw Man

1 Like

(i love maketext.io)

2 Likes

JR01 Dragon
i am addicted to making cool text!!!

2 Likes

If @jr01 wins both the steam decks i will litteraly go to his house with a fishing-rod and fish it out the window!

1 Like

This sounds like it would be something to watch.

2 Likes

yes it would :fishing_pole_and_fish: < replace the fish with a steam deck

1 Like

Flowjam Summer 2023 themeinfo download.html

don’t spoil it please.

4 Likes

oh my fricken god-

2 Likes