Flowlab All-Stars Racing Transformed [seeking users for dev team]

Okay so, this would be kinda like Flowlab all-stars but racing form. So if anyone would like their character featured in the game, just say so. Just to let you know, your character will be converted into a “Block” form for the game. :slight_smile: Each character will have a unique All-Star ability. For example, when a character gets an all-star ability and uses it, the narrator will say. *Example: “Reala has got All-Star!” then reala will have special music, a unique aura, and shoot a special projectile, her projectile is black holes. All all-stars work the same but have different appearences. You can also have tracks added inspired by your game as well! If you do suggest characters post pictures of them. But your suggested character must be from game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OOOHHHHHH MMEEEEEEE!!!
I’ll make some reference art :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

pixil-frame-0 (8)

2 Likes

Alrighty, now give the name, and All-star ability

2 Likes

His name’s Soren.
All Star Ability: Blinding light OR dark
50/50 chance of either happening
Blinding light: Enemies go backwards for a certain amount of time. (shorter time than dark ability)
Dark: Enemies stop for a certain amount of time

2 Likes

Actually, all the all-stars work the same, but they have different music and appearances. (I should have been more specific) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably should’ve :upside_down_face:
Just make it all light and justice and stuff

3 Likes

You can use Richard Cross if you want, his ability can be to have a small chance to avoid an item thrown at him. (If I remember correctly those were in sbr)
RichardCross
This image is just a plushie, but it shows his full design quite well

3 Likes

Sorry, didn’t see that last comment. Disregard the ability

2 Likes

omg you texted this to me a million times and NOW I know what it is? :laughing:

1 Like

What projectiles do you want him to throw and what do you want his aura to be.

2 Likes

Throw knifes of LIGHTNESS. The aura can be LIGHTNESS

1 Like

Now I feel unoriginal, but yeah he throws knives (just normal knives)

I texted that to you one time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Two. I’ll even show you.

1 Like

Gamougg
All-Star Ability: Bullet wave. Sends all other players backwards, kind of like a Blue Shell from Mario Kart.
img_asset_9243874 (2)

1 Like

Cool, if you guys want tracks inspired by your game, go ahead.

2 Likes

I would, but it really depends on the style of the game. How would you like me to show you, like If I drew a minimap?

1 Like

Wait, XX3dg and shadow gaming are the same person right, and XX just changed their name?

1 Like

I’ll try of think up a character, but I really don’t know what to do.
I do own a fictional site called the Scepter Foundation and I literally can just make a cube subject character, lol.

2 Likes