Super Blocky Racing "Demo"

Sometimes The Game Still Thinks Your Playing A Lap After The Second Lap.
So It Won’t Show The Win Or Lose Thing. It Says That Your On Lap 3/2.

oh, ive never got that bug before. seems like you got ALL the bugs.

And sometimes You Can Still Play

(Lap 4/2)

And Sometimes Blocky Be Dream’in

Even Blocky Doing A Hand Stand!?!?!?

oh my god, it has so many bugs xD

Hey @ShadowGaming ! I found a couple of issues (though the game is fun to play):

When going to the finish line, it’s sometimes possible to just jump right over it… Possibly add a roof over the level so this is not possible?

It’s hard to see where the road is sometimes. Making it darker compared to the rather bright background would help the player visualize the road, instead of it blending in a bit.

For some reason, I was losing in 12th place, but by completing a lap, I was in second… Then first. Without a CPU in sight.

That’s what I found in my playthrough, but other than that, I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do with the game!

1 Like

thanks for your feedback! i will try and see what i can do. if i cant fix the placing problem, i will remove it, other than that, i will try and add the first suggestion, and i promise, this game will be super fun when i add the extra stuff like, the shop to buy extra skins, power ups in game (there are a total of 18), and other game modes.

1 Like

like the new shop?

5 Likes

It looks really cool! How long did it take you to make it?

Now you just need a pumpkin, lol.

1 Like

@ShadowGaming How Do You Get To The Shop?

its not in the demo, its in the real game.

i actually had a pumpkin, but ill add it in inspiration of you xD

1 Like

it took me about an hour or two.

What Real Game??

wow the game is cool :smiley: goodluck with making graphics :3rd_place_medal:*will continue playin hehe but ill wait for my class to finish

lol okay, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

i changed up the characters in the shop a little bit

my favorite favorites are the flame princess (fiery block with the crown), smoke (ninja), and Queen Galaxy and Cosmo (bottom right corner)