Super Squid Bros

It’s not very good but I think its a great game! It is my first but is constantly being worked on and has no boss since I dont know how to implement it I have another game called Paper-Miner! I would love Feedback or suggestions I love being part of this community.

2 Likes

i love it continue the good work

1 Like

Once I pay for the subscription I’ll add more levels and add that! Thank you sooooooo much the only people who’ve played are friends and well…Myself so Thank You!

1 Like

oh well is it ok if i post it i will leave the link and say it was by you

1 Like

YES THANK YOU! Thank you so much!

1 Like

ok i just posted it for you

1 Like

do you want to join my group

Hey @DarkfireAnimates, looks really good. One thing I would fix is when you hit a “Question Block” the coin emitted to the right, I have a solution, you need to change the properties of the Question Block’s “Coin” emitter.

1 Like

@AbstractGallery thank you it works better now, Thank you for the suggestion glad you liked the game!

2 Likes

@darkfireanimates do you want to join my team

Let me think about it!

1 Like

ok i need someone like you

Um I did that but now it emits two do you know how to fix it?

Never mind I fixed it!

1 Like

Super Mario Bros X Splatoon…

This is a good game, and I had fun playing it. Also, I noticed that when you step on a moving platform, the weight of your character pushes the platform down, which makes it dangerously close to the pit. Fortunately, you can use this set of behaviors to change that:

You can also use this example by grazer, although this uses a different logic.

1 Like

Thank you I wanted to fix that but grazers didn’t work but the platform is not moving I dont know why perhaps you know if not that’s alright, thanks for the feedback I’m glad you liked it!

i liked the game good job

1 Like

Hey, don’t post on dead channels :upside_down_face:
This guy pretty obviously hasn’t been active (hence the December 2020 marker on the post), and posting in dead channels buries the other channels that need to be viewed.

1 Like