Survival Nightmare

He kinda already is. You see, legally when you make an account on youtube and such, you are a legal entity/company. So really we all are

I got in trouble… I may not be here for some days ;-;
@Latif3 thanks :slight_smile:

This is actually pretty interesting. You should turn down the bounce, though, because I find myself touching walls and bouncing and sliding into enemies and shock waves. Overall, I like the idea. You should continue working on it, as soon as you get ungrounded.

Thanks. @Pixelpizza made the hyperspace hole animation, but I can’t figure out how to make it have a gravitational force that the player gets dragged in if he’s too close.

@grazer @“Mhx Ar” @jngthree @Latif3 @PixelPizza anyone know how?

Maybe a point at, and a forward motor, connected to a proximity. I was going to make a simple example, but I ended up spending a few hours making a game by accident, lol. http://flowlab.io/game/play/490587?v=2

Lol i got one…

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/213669

Go to The orblitz level

thnx guys. currently im using my kobo ereader to do this… i cant believe this thing can go on the internet xD

What… Wow

but unfortunately, i cant play any games or edit cuz its in. i dont have access to laptop for a few hours (4 to 5 hours)

cuz its ink, i meant

THANK YOU… @jngthree it WORKS

Heh… Its funny to see the look in their faces (or in this case imagine it)

I made this object called the shocker on lv 3… its supposed to go up and down but once it goes down it doesn’t come back up. Pls help.

Sometimes it does, but sometimes it just keeps vibrating at the bottom. If ANYONE can help with this, it will be appreciated.

never mind. Solved

Update: Shockers. They move slowly up and down, and every 2.5 seconds it changes direction.

@grazer um, how do I attach a poll? It said I need vanilla edit permission or something like that.

What do you need a poll for? I don’t think he would mind if I attached one for you.

I just wanted some opinions to help make the game better, like having a storyline, better animations, difficulty, longer and/or more confusing mazes, better surroundings and background (i.e. floors, like Jngthree suggested) or more enemies… well, I wouldn’t mind doing it with the comments