Taile Gamougg 3 (old topic discontinued)

Very cool. Okay, I can give that a try. I’ll be at an obvious handicap though, not knowing how the game works. (and you guys might also have faster hardware and internet service than I do)

1 Like

Another thing to note is that if there is a menu, that still counts to that server, even though it is on an entirely different level. Someone could allow 4 players, 1 wait in the menu, and that server will still think it has 4, then create a new one (that’s what I think)

2 Likes

My laptop is three years old

1 Like

My desktop is probably at least 5 years old. My internet is decent, but I’m connected via router, not direct connection, so I don’t get full speed.

I get around 100 mbps with a direct connection. Router speeds vary…

1 Like

Like i said, these are all from what I know, grazer (insert angel music) definitely knows more than me.

2 Likes

I don’t know my router speed. the game is fairly simple, as the controls are in the description.

1 Like

Breaking News

*We have in coming news. It is seriously serious. SANS7657 DOESN’T KNOW WHAT GAMOUGG IS!?!?!?!? This was your shocking news report by fox news™️ *

3 Likes

you know now

1 Like

I’m sitting here chilling in your tank, kicking back, listening to music and shooting… absolutely nothing. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i’m joining the game

what do you think of the map?

1 Like

I have no idea what’s going on, or if I won or lost, but it was fun LOL.

I’ll have to try making a multiplayer game some day.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Gamougg 3 memes

gamougg 3 memes

2 Likes

What changes would you like to see if I made a taile gamougg Anniversary?

1 Like

New secret hidden weapons are coming soon!

Updates 4:07

Behold… The Chungus Annihilator!

To celebrate Big Chungus being added to an official Looney Tunes mobile game, and having a cameo in Space Jam: A New Legacy, the latest weapon to be added to taile gamougg 3 is the Chungus Annihilator!

4 Likes

Hey, are you still active?

4 Likes

Yes, @The_Kodex he is still quite active. Just doesn’t use this thread anymore, and is working on a promising new game :eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, this has been replaced by the new Taile Gamougg Trilogy Topic & Updates.

2 Likes

Should I just post Gamougg 3 updates here instead? I feel like less people notice them when I post the updates on the trilogy topic.

1 Like