Taile Gamougg 4 Devlog - (old cancelled version)

This is the regular forum thread for taile gamougg 4. It’s currently an open beta like taile gamougg 3 used to be. Noob Saibot was added yesterday. The larger version of Noob Saibot that you play as in gamougg 3 will be coming soon, as well as Gia and a new character.
image image

6 Likes

What do you think of the rain?

looks too big and unrealistic.

The lighting of the objects don’t match up with it.

2 Likes

Eh, this game’s meh. It’s got gameplay, but I have no idea what just happened in the last three. Went back and played them, and they looked poorly designed and with no real story. Freshen up your programming, then come back.

1 Like

freshen up the previous game’s programming, or this one’s?

1 Like

Previous. Make it look more flashy and stuff. Make animations. Fix the bugs in the code…

1 Like

If you don’t mind, which bugs?

1 Like

One of them is this: I die, but the UI covers the alert up, making it so I can’t respawn. Just make it so you respawn instantly.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you, but which games specifically? I want to make my games the best they can be for everyone without ruining what makes them them in the first place. If you think they are fun or not, let me know. If you think they are too hard or too easy, also please let me know.

3 Likes

Numero uno

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t stop looking at the sloppy hand writing pixel art in the background lol

2 Likes

it is the gamoog/gamougg style

Not really a style, that’s what fonts are for…

if sloppy pixel art is a style then alright, but I thought that was for traditional art.

2 Likes

lol milestone reached somehow
btw @hihilogic I forgot to tell you that you respawn instantly in gamougg 1 and 4. I’ll update 2 and 3 like this too.

1 Like

Suggestions

Rain
You might have this… but rain animation? maybe in the UI make a big block (as big as you can make it) and have it raining animation and loop it… so no mater where you are, the raining animation is always there.

It is looking good so far! But like @00T_Free said, maybe work on the rain a little bit?

2 Likes

that is what I did

I’m not sure how to do that.

1 Like

Maybe make little drops instead of streaks?

1 Like

But it is looking good! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

thank you very much!

1 Like