Taile Gamougg 4 Devlog - (old cancelled version)

What new character skins do you want to be added? I was thinking of a ninja chicken.

1 Like

mogus reference

I like the sound of a NINJA CHICKEN!!!

3 Likes

@GameMaster107

I added the ninja chicken

3 Likes

is this the right amount of Minecraft?

4 Likes

Semisolid platforms work now.
is the new texture good

Total Destruction: use the Obliterator pistol (laser pistol), Shotgun, Botdrone, and Pickaxe to destroy the land.

3 Likes

epic landscape (wip)

1 Like

Sus

3 Likes

Light mode

Press Shift to turn on dark mode; press D to turn it off.

2 Likes

Do you think that the current music fits the game, or should I stick to using Flowlab music like the rest of the Gamougg series?

1 Like

bro you should wait
the later levels are even sussier (more suspicious) than that

Do you prefer the cool open-world environment of Gamougg 4 or the adrenaline-fueled bat-blasting madness of Gamougg 3?

1 Like

Open-world environment of Gamougg 4.

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg 4 will be delayed until I can add cutscenes. This will not change unless I am too lazy to add them.

The Race gamemode is finished btw.

What do you think @LMTPE?

1 Like

I’ve got some critiques to add as well @_GAMOOG ,

1. Don’t make the player instantly die when it touches something and add checkpoints, there are various examples done by JR_01

2. If you want to officially release this anywhere or make money try not to use copyrighted images, sounds or music, but this is just a tip

3. Maybe add more animations for the character / controls

4. You could do a pause menu

That’s it for now, other than the above i’m mostly fine with what you’ve got so far

3 Likes

Thank you. I never intended to make a profit from this game. I might add checkpoints, but finishing the main game and the horde gamemode are higher on my list of priorities right now. Adding more animations is not the GAMOOG style nor the Gamougg style. I don’t know how a pause menu would even work, let alone know how to actually make one. Thanks again for the feedback; you are very helpful!

DAMN YOUUUUUUUU

1 Like

1 Like