by Shrekyoin
by me (John Shrekinson)

Official GIF memes

By 117JOJO

by BradenS
ezgif.com-gif-maker
by me (John Shrekinson)

Descriptive text

It even sports a new game cover by BradenS to boot. Thanks to everyone supported me and this project from start to finish. Yes the sunset is included. Please post memes on this joyous occasion!

Features:
  • 13 campaign main story levels with 4 playable cutscenes
  • 3 different versions of the same endless combat gamemode with 2 different maps for each version
  • 50+ player skins
  • 10+ weapons (plus a golden sword you get for beating the game)
  • 15 achievements (with more coming soon)
  • 4 playable characters
  • Strange boss fights
  • Special effects (including explosions! :boom:)
  • Cool soundtrack
  • Lore notebooks scattered throughout the campaign
  • Awesome game cover by BradenS (aka big bread)
  • 3 Forge maps and 2 Race mini-campaigns (that are two levels each), both of which have their own menus
Original announcement

I don’t know if any of you remember it, but I cancelled the original Taile Gamougg 4. This was a decision I made purely for hardware and technical reasons. However, the project is being revitalized. With a new plot, a fourth playable character, new villains, new weapons, and some other cool new things, I plan on bringing back this game.

The original unfinished demo will still be available for play with its outdated memes and continued overreliance on Minecraft, while this new game will be in development . After this new Taile Gamougg 4, I will make Taile Gamougg 5. After Taile Gamougg 5, the sixth main series game will focus on a new character: Gamougg’s son.

Many sounds and sprites will be reused. This will still be a platformer and still like Gamougg 4, but it will be a lot different from what you are expecting. Also, Noob Saibot will instead be replaced with Pro Gabrielfo for originality. There may be some mild swearing and/or blood (similar to Uncharted and other T-rated games), but this is not guaranteed. If I do choose to put T-rated elements into the game, kids should not play it. This is because the new plot will be based on the Taile Gamougg 4 short story adaptation I made for my English class .

Pings Calling all Autobots: @DinoDev @Qwen @DWGAMEMASTER @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @BradenS @cottonstudio @Ramshackle @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @DeadlyGumChewer

14 Likes

More pings: @Faiafokkusu @paisleypug @RunningInThe90s @00T_Free (in case you didn’t get the last one) @Etea @DraftyScienceCoat75 @Metal_Swords
Permanently inactive users will not be pinged.

6 Likes

I like the Better Call Saul references

3 Likes

fanart to celebrate the occasion

4 Likes

Restating the epicness of this drawing

3 Likes

progress on possibly a game cover?

5 Likes

image imageimage

4 Likes

Nice! I like WIPs too. I saw the finished art first so that’s the new game cover :grin:

3 Likes

Hey @sup3r87 do you mind playing this game? Even just loading up the main menu. I want to know if your custom skin appears.

3 Likes

sure, I don’t mind. and it sure does! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New vehicle skins are being made for the Electrol, which is found in some levels or accessed by upgrading the Speedlo G2 (the other aircraft which appears more often).

That’s the first one.

6 Likes

Also guys its inspired by Thundercracker from Transformers. No they won’t be all Transformers references.

4 Likes

I survived 39 seconds in sword horde :frowning: i wont do good in an apocolypse

5 Likes

Never give up choom! With some practice, you will do great! The first step to being good at something is sucking at it.

5 Likes

i’m gonna add a car dealership somewhere and they will have this picture on their walls:

8 Likes

I like the font and basically the entire menu, (nice job) and guess what? I played “sword horde” again and made it to 1:52!!! (and i didnt know how to shoot but now i know how)

5 Likes

also i just looked and there are so many Taile Gamougg games (Taile Gamougg ligma?)

4 Likes

howd you do that cool thing with the game theme like those blue lines

4 Likes

I’m really glad you enjoyed the game! The menu used to be a lot worse until a reviewer suggested that I clean it up and so I did. If you go on the development topic for this game, you can see some older screenshots I took of the menu that don’t make it look very good. The number over there is the time. If you play the main game first, you will be WAY better at Sword Horde and the rest of the game in general.

Yeah lol I have a deep passion for making Flowlab games. And TG Ligma is called that because Gamougg’s last name starts with Ligma.

If you are an Indie/Teacher user (paid subscription), you get an extra button on the bottom of your game: the Edit Theme button. This button opens up a menu where you can customize how your game’s page looks in the browser. The blue lines are part of a piece of pixel art I made and then uploaded as the game page theme background.

5 Likes

well rip :skull: im free because i’ll get indie if i ever become VERY good at flowlab

4 Likes