Taile Gamougg 4️⃣ Full Version devlog

Never give up choom! With some practice, you will do great! The first step to being good at something is sucking at it.

5 Likes

i’m gonna add a car dealership somewhere and they will have this picture on their walls:

8 Likes

I like the font and basically the entire menu, (nice job) and guess what? I played “sword horde” again and made it to 1:52!!! (and i didnt know how to shoot but now i know how)

5 Likes

also i just looked and there are so many Taile Gamougg games (Taile Gamougg ligma?)

4 Likes

howd you do that cool thing with the game theme like those blue lines

4 Likes

I’m really glad you enjoyed the game! The menu used to be a lot worse until a reviewer suggested that I clean it up and so I did. If you go on the development topic for this game, you can see some older screenshots I took of the menu that don’t make it look very good. The number over there is the time. If you play the main game first, you will be WAY better at Sword Horde and the rest of the game in general.

Yeah lol I have a deep passion for making Flowlab games. And TG Ligma is called that because Gamougg’s last name starts with Ligma.

If you are an Indie/Teacher user (paid subscription), you get an extra button on the bottom of your game: the Edit Theme button. This button opens up a menu where you can customize how your game’s page looks in the browser. The blue lines are part of a piece of pixel art I made and then uploaded as the game page theme background.

5 Likes

well rip :skull: im free because i’ll get indie if i ever become VERY good at flowlab

4 Likes

also i really also like the game because SO MANY MODES!

4 Likes

Meme patrol?? i just saw that and was like, “wut”

4 Likes

Thanks choom!

I got that badge for telling people to stop reviving dead topics. I am a memer, henceforth the title.

5 Likes

Taile Gamougg all games age ratings:
1/a,2/a, and 3: E10+
4: T
Mouse Slayer: T
Ligma: T
6: E10+
5,7, and 8: T
9,10, 11, 12: M17+
Emerald Warrior: T
Through the Elements: E10+
Undefeatable Boring Invincible Slime Man and Relatable Vunerable Funny Slime Man: E
Noob, Explorider, and Twisted Mind Mystery: T
Race: E
Number 63: T

3 Likes

All of the memes from the last topic have been ported over to the original post of this one! Go check them out!

3 Likes

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @ManiacPumpkin @Bobos
They’re done

5 Likes

What social media buttons should I add? I’ve got one for my website and Discord server so far.

2 Likes

Updates 3/19/23

Play Air Horde 2 for an epic cinematic experience. Super dramatic, inspired by the Battle of Chicago from Transformers 3 (but with no references to it).

2 Likes

i survived 2:35 seconds in sword horde AFK

4 Likes

Cars Pixar GIF - Cars Pixar Shocked GIFs

6 Likes

Background finished

5 Likes

New vehicle skin for the Electrol

3 Likes

Forge menu. Coolest update since the full version launched.

3 Likes