Taile Gamougg 4 Devlog - (old cancelled version)

1 Like

archived screenshots

@hihilogic

I fulfilled your request after all this time.

Throwback to the first level of the first Gamougg game. Also introducing a new block - Diorite.

I’m going to re-work the whole campaign from level 3 onwards to make it more original. The subtitle for Taile Gamougg 4 is Revenger.

Additionally, sorry to bother you @JR01, I somewhat understand how checkpoints work, but I can’t figure out how to make all the hazards in my game work with the checkpoints and the two (soon to be 3) other playable characters.

1 Like

What you want to do with the hazards is to teleport them off-screen and make them return to their original position to reset for a checkpoint. Only when you collect a NEW checkpoint should the off-screen objects should actually be deleted/destroyed.

You can see the effect with the enemies in my Dungeon Platformer game.

1 Like

How do I do that? I haven’t teleported anything in flowlab before.

Use the position block to tell it to move off-screen

1 Like

When should I release this game?

• During the Flowjam
  • After the Flowjam

0 voters

3 Likes

Does anybody care about anything I post? Just wondering.

2 Likes

I just like to critique it for you, but I do that for everyone.

2 Likes

I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like your games, even if I don’t fully understand how to play them half the time. They are creative, for sure. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Here is the new design for the Strong Frog. FYI, the game is releasing after this Flowjam.

2 Likes

Here bro, I hooked up your Frog dude with a personal trainer…

BEFORE

AFTER

Whey protein, power lift to failure, 3 days on/off arms and legs, mix in some abs/back and core, cardio every day, consult your nutritionist for dietary plans, and you good to frog, bro!

3 Likes

Who trained him?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I couldn’t get Chuck Norris, so I had to settle for Billy Blanks.

3 Likes

What do you think of the stone and dirt patterns being randomized?

2 Likes

@rcreger can I put the Among Us Sol drawing I made into Gamougg 4?

Fun Fact about the drawing

The filename for the drawing on my computer is “sol sus rcreger flowlab among us drawing by me.png”.

3 Likes

Yeah, ofc! I don’t mind :smiley:

2 Likes