I started a bit late, so I think I’ll only make one level. You start in one world, and find more as you play. Each world will have something to do. Some may be inhabited, others not.
Hey! Thats my idea, jk its fine, mine is probs not even gonna be finished by the time
Wtf?? Nenemu? That’s the main character’s name?
Hey, Gamougg fans! I just updated the player skin to look less like Gamougg, but now he looks a bit like Kamen rider. The motorcycle doesn’t help. Although Nenemu III is connected to Taile Gamougg 6’s protagonist…
no text version
Here’s the f1st look inside the “first” level! That was a work of… Aruto!
- First hidden world added.
- Find the #000000 block and touch it to activate Linkin Park mode, which transforms the game by removing all colors and teleporting you to another hidden world.
- added dash and a spin effect to go along with it
You sound so excited to make this but people are actually waiting for Gamougg 4
Updates for flowjam:
- Sort of finished Grass World
- Added an energy ball you throw by pressing R
- Added a gun with new lore in its behaviors
- Added blank levels to make even the “game levels” menu in the editor have hidden worlds
- Removed auto-fullscreen during the interactive intro
- Expanded Bone World a bit
- Brainstormed the expansion of Linkin Park World
Did I mention how cool the effect looks when you dash? You can even flip around and go upside down with it.
- Added a new sword with basic attack and block. Way more simplified than Gamougg 4.
- Started on Red World, the final boss level.
- Added a health pack and an enemy.
- Set up the health system.
4 worlds completed and enemies added!
I swear to Allah I made Nenemu III’s design before I saw Eden for the first time at the end of Zero-One. The proof is 1. here on my Tubi account and 2. when I posted Explorider’s cover art for the first time.
This game takes place in 2039.
What Gamougg character do you want to talk to next?
this skin was inspired by AI Droid Raising.