Taile Gamougg: Explorider devlog (version 1.8)

Kamen Rider Zero One Fuwa GIF - Kamen Rider Zero One Kamen Rider Fuwa GIFs

2 Likes

kamen rider zero-one fuwa relatable

2 Likes

Updates for flowjam:

• Sort of finished Grass World
  • Added an energy ball you throw by pressing R
  • Added a gun with new lore in its behaviors
  • Added blank levels to make even the “game levels” menu in the editor have hidden worlds
  • Removed auto-fullscreen during the interactive intro
  • Expanded Bone World a bit
  • Brainstormed the expansion of Linkin Park World

Did I mention how cool the effect looks when you dash? You can even flip around and go upside down with it.

2 Likes

Updates 1/13/23

• Added a new sword with basic attack and block. Way more simplified than Gamougg 4.
  • Started on Red World, the final boss level.
  • Added a health pack and an enemy.
  • Set up the health system.
1 Like

4 worlds completed and enemies added!

1 Like

Eden specifically

2 Likes

I swear to Allah I made Nenemu III’s design before I saw Eden for the first time at the end of Zero-One. The proof is 1. here on my Tubi account and 2. when I posted Explorider’s cover art for the first time.

3 Likes

This game takes place in 2039.

2 Likes

canon, lore

2 Likes

I’m adding new skins, here’s the coolest one:
It’s inspired by the skin Spectre from TG Anniversary.
Edit: All skins have been added
Screenshot_20230121_114857
Screenshot_20230121_115744
Screenshot_20230122_120411
Screenshot_20230122_120826
(there are even more than this)

4 Likes

What Gamougg character do you want to talk to next?

3 Likes

this skin was inspired by AI Droid Raising.

4 Likes

The main character is the same guy as the Ultraman Geed

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg: Explorider new updates:

• Added the main menu
  • Added a banner that displays a new message or picture every time the menu is loaded
  • Added a camera zoom
2 Likes

I made a sword skin called “screen” where you can watch a fake Spider-Man sequel

4 Likes

Sorry for the late update, I’m coming back to this game after such a long time because of my ADHD (I assume). Without further ado, here’s what I’m doing right now:

• Adding parallax backgrounds for the levels
  • Adding a new “Endless” gamemode, which is literally just Horde from Gamougg 4 but confined to a single map that has features of all the main levels of the game (Linkin Park World may not be included due to the specialty of the level).
3 Likes

Endless mode now complete. Parallax has been added.

3 Likes
3 Likes

MAJOR UPDATES!

4/18/23

• You can now throw energy balls downward!
  • If you use a supercharged ball throw 10 times while equipping the Faruzua 64 (gun) it will shoot automatically and constantly. You can still shoot to add more power. This ability gets upgraded if you throw a total of 20 supercharged energy balls.
  • Added the finisher feature from Gamougg 4 and Emerald Warrior to this game.
  • Added a new enemy: the Demondroner. This is a drone summoned by the game’s main villain, who I still haven’t decided on yet.
  • Added the ending cutscene level, still haven’t animated it yet though. As a reminder, Red World is the final level.

On another note, my game for the next Flowjam is planned to be a direct sequel to this game.

2 Likes

This is a nice game. I especially liked the monochromatic player and sword skins, as well as the Linkin Park level.

1 Like