Taile Gamougg: Explorider devlog (version 1.8)

The main character is the same guy as the Ultraman Geed

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg: Explorider new updates:

• Added the main menu
  • Added a banner that displays a new message or picture every time the menu is loaded
  • Added a camera zoom
2 Likes

I made a sword skin called “screen” where you can watch a fake Spider-Man sequel

4 Likes

Sorry for the late update, I’m coming back to this game after such a long time because of my ADHD (I assume). Without further ado, here’s what I’m doing right now:

• Adding parallax backgrounds for the levels
  • Adding a new “Endless” gamemode, which is literally just Horde from Gamougg 4 but confined to a single map that has features of all the main levels of the game (Linkin Park World may not be included due to the specialty of the level).
3 Likes

Endless mode now complete. Parallax has been added.

3 Likes
3 Likes

MAJOR UPDATES!

4/18/23

• You can now throw energy balls downward!
  • If you use a supercharged ball throw 10 times while equipping the Faruzua 64 (gun) it will shoot automatically and constantly. You can still shoot to add more power. This ability gets upgraded if you throw a total of 20 supercharged energy balls.
  • Added the finisher feature from Gamougg 4 and Emerald Warrior to this game.
  • Added a new enemy: the Demondroner. This is a drone summoned by the game’s main villain, who I still haven’t decided on yet.
  • Added the ending cutscene level, still haven’t animated it yet though. As a reminder, Red World is the final level.

On another note, my game for the next Flowjam is planned to be a direct sequel to this game.

2 Likes

This is a nice game. I especially liked the monochromatic player and sword skins, as well as the Linkin Park level.

1 Like

Thank you Lockdown.

bruh Kamen Rider Geats’ Ninja Form looks like…

I only use screenshots to show sprites, not so people can download or use them.

.TGEXP new logo small

please

2 Likes

Hello alternate account. Say that to me again and I will rizz your army and beat you leggo my eggo.

1 Like

BRO YOUR DIGITAL FOOTPRINT

edit your post

1 Like

Version 1.7 update

• Removed broken YouTube link
  • Fixed ball throw achievement bugs that made them impossible to get
  • Fixed final Guide menu text bug
  • Updated version number text on main menu and increased its readability
  • Started to add costume statues
Previous updates

Version 1.6

• Added original song to credits screen
  • Updated main menu button juice (visual effects)
  • Added 2 new banners to the main menu right next to the in-game title
  • Fixed username not showing on main menu

Version 1.5

• Updated logo with new coloring layout
  • Added credits screen with animated background
  • Updated skins (and replaced one of them with a new one entirely)
  • Fixed Label/text positioning bug in the Guide menu
1 Like

Version 1.8 update

Hello guys, I hope you’re having an amazing day today! On this day, Taile Gamougg Explorider (or “TGEXP” for short) was funnily reviewed by @Deadly_Stars on his very cool topic.
I also have a meme idea for Gamougg that’s a video meme based on one of my favorite hit pop songs that could be very funny. I will do all the character voices myself. Without further ado, here’s the new changes for TGEXP version 1.8!

• Completely revamped the intro of the game, turning it into an interactive cutscene

• Added mute button to mute the music in any level (mobile controls coming soon?)

• Upgraded several sprites, such as the mound and the Grass World portal block:

the mound (taile gamougg explorider)
Taile Gamougg Explorider Grass World portal block

• Finished adding 4 Costume Statues

• Updated the Discord server invite button on the main menu with a new look

• Adjusted Bone World to fit the camera size (it was one Flowlab grid space off before)

• Added shadow effect to the game title on the main menu and text to the loading screen

3 Likes